Waitress rates Lady Gaga

A waitress based in Los Angeles recently rated celebrities she's waited on and one of them was Lady Gaga. 

The waitress had nothing but compliments for the artist and gave her a solid rating of 5 million/10

Source : theanniebond on tiktok

20210423_142007.jpg

20210423_142017.jpg

20210423_142029.jpg

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

The way everybody who meet her have nothing to say but wonderful things about her :sad2:

Exactly. I love reading about people's interactions with her so much. Gives me the comfort of knowing her through other people's experiences

Just now, dafniye said:

Exactly. I love reading about people's interactions with her so much. Gives me the comfort of knowing her through other people's experiences

It is said that you shouldn't meet your favorite celebrity because he/she might not be as you expected.....but with Gaga it's a different story, and I'm so happy to be a fan of such a wonderful, and kind human being 😭

25 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

It is said that you shouldn't meet your favorite celebrity because he/she might not be as you expected.....but with Gaga it's a different story, and I'm so happy to be a fan of such a wonderful, and kind human being 😭

Yessss I read that too, and the first thought that always comes to my mind is that gaga would never! She's such a sweetheart and I don't think there's ever been a person bad mouthing her who met her! 

5 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Haha I mean the Chromatica symbols that appear under our profile pictures. I only had 2. Sorry I just get excited about stupid things 🤣

Oh wow congrats! It's not stupid at all. 

You deserve it ❤️

• Love 1