Wanderlust ✈️

Giulia Monster

Hi all! 💕
I think this is a passion that I share with so many people, and probably many of you.
Traveling is one on my greatest passion, when I travel I feel alive, and I love to get in contact with other cultures and people. Traveling is essential for me, it's like food, I need it to survive! And it's not just a holiday for me, but a real experience. I love visiting new places and go on new adventures! 💕
I have been to different countries: Ireland, UK, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Poland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Malta, Israel, Palestine, USA, Canada, and of course Italy, where I am from. But there are so many other countries that I would like to visit, in every continents. During the last 5 years I also lived in UK, Spain and the USA for quite some time, and that's what I really like the most, living like a local!

Which countries have you been to and where do you wanna go?? I would love to hear your stories if you have any. Have you ever lived abroad? 🌍

Also, my passion for traveling is one of the reasons why I love GYPSY so much, and I feel very connected to its lyrics ❤️😍#GYPSY #ARTPOP

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

Well, I’m from Honduras and I’ve only been to El Salvador. I went there since I was a child, it’s the only country I know. I really would like to travel to another countries around the world. Actually I have a list of most-to-go countries; UK, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Equatorial Guinea and North Korea. Yes, North Korea, but the truth is that it seems to be a very interesting country to visit. I am not agree with their policial point of view but I’ve seen many videos from people visiting North Korea, so I really want to go there. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• Tony changed the title to Wanderlust ✈️
1 hour ago, tony said:

Well, I’m from Honduras and I’ve only been to El Salvador. I went there since I was a child, it’s the only country I know. I really would like to travel to another countries around the world. Actually I have a list of most-to-go countries; UK, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Equatorial Guinea and North Korea. Yes, North Korea, but the truth is that it seems to be a very interesting country to visit. I am not agree with their policial point of view but I’ve seen many videos from people visiting North Korea, so I really want to go there. 

That’s great! I met someone who went to visit North Korea once, and he said it’s a really nice country, in terms of landscapes and nature. But I think you need a special permission to get there. It’s so sad that people there are not allowed to leave their country and to do so many other things :(

About Honduras, I don’t know much about your country, but I bet you have amazing beaches there 😍 I also speak some spanish, and after English is my favorite language 😍

• ★ Senior Moderator
8 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

About Honduras, I don’t know much about your country, but I bet you have amazing beaches there 😍 I also speak some spanish, and after English is my favorite language 😍

Well, the media will tell you about the bad stuff that happens here everyday, beacuase there are not other things to talk about. Bad things like gangs, violence, plitics and drug trafficking are the must talked about topics about my country. But we have beautiful places to visit and beautiful beaches. Indeed, a lot of people from around the world visit Honduras, one day I stayed in a hotel in the capital city and I stayed in a room with an American, a Japanese andan Argentinian, they were very nice and talked good things about my country. I really like to travel to small villages in my country. I stopped traveling because of the pandemic, but I really miss going around. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

9 minutes ago, tony said:

one day I stayed in a hotel in the capital city and I stayed in a room with an American, a Japanese andan Argentinian, they were very nice and talked good things about my country. I really like to travel to small villages in my country. I stopped traveling because of the pandemic, but I really miss going around. 

That’s great!
Visiting your own country is as interesting as visiting other countries. I have a long list of places and cities I wanna visit in Italy, that I have never visited before! There’s always something new to discover, even very close to you. Cause each city and village has its own local traditions. I’m planning to do some trips in my country this summer, also because it’s a bit harder flying to other countries with the pandemic :(

You've traveled to so many countries! I'm envious but in a good way! Wow! 

I would love to travel to France, Italy and Switzerland. I want to be a pilot for this exact reason! 

13 minutes ago, dafniye said:

You've traveled to so many countries! I'm envious but in a good way! Wow! 

I would love to travel to France, Italy and Switzerland. I want to be a pilot for this exact reason! 

😍😍 you know I have been thinking to be a flight attendant in the last few years, and I really wanted to apply in December. But then, after a long thought, I decided that it was best for me not to, because of many reasons, and especially because of the pandemic, and the crisis that so many airlines have right now. But maybe in the future, who knows...

I hope you will become a pilot 😍

8 hours ago, LukeAPrayer said:

I’m so jealous! I’ve never been outside of the United States. I was actually supposed to go to Italy last summer but COVID happened :(

Covid always ruins everything 😭

I was in the US when covid started, I was living in Maryland for some time. I was able to travel a lot in the US. I love your country very much.

I was supposed to go to the west coast, California, and to visit the national parks and the Grand Canyon, but because of covid I couldn’t go. Hopefully I will be able to go in 2022 😍

Where in the US do you live?