CLUBMATICA (Full album)

Hi Monsters!

A few months back I started working on a full remix album of Chromatica... I wanted to make a version of Chromatica that sounded like it had actually been released back in the 90's with a modern twist.

Here are the first two songs I've dropped so far!

Fun Tonight: 

Rain On Me: 

For the songs I sampled and mashed up a lot of classics from back then, and often mixed them with the stems of the original songs. Some other ones feature a multitude of songs into one.

Currently having a poll on my Twitter as well to let the Monsters decide which song I'll drop next! The previews of Free Woman and Plastic Doll are also on my YT channel. Don't hesitate to vote ❤

Lastly, the album cover! 😁

I'd love to hear what you guys think! ❤❤❤

If you dig what you're hearing, don't hesitate to like & subscribe for the whole record on 05.29.2021

Edited by Beatsss
  • Love 2

I really love the fun tonight one!

Do plastic doll next please! It's already an amazing song, can't wait to hear what it would be like remixed! 

• Thanks 1

Thank you! 🙊 I was highly considering Plastic Doll a few days ago, but Free Woman is taking the lead in the poll right now. But who knows.. maybe Plastic Doll will jump ahead.

My country's lockdown will end next wednesday so if Free Woman wins I'm dropping it on that day... felt like the perfect occasion. 🕺

• Beatsss changed the title to CLUBMATICA (Full album)
  • ★ Moderator

This is awesome! I can’t wait to for the full album. Rain on Me sounds so good!!

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

2 hours ago, tony said:

This is awesome! I can’t wait to for the full album. Rain on Me sounds so good!!

Ahh thanks bestie! 😍 If you liked ROM you're going to love my version of 1000 Doves.. sonically it's ROM's sister track 🕺

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
46 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

Ahh thanks bestie! 😍 If you liked ROM you're going to love my version of 1000 Doves.. sonically it's ROM's sister track 🕺

OMG 100 Doves is my favorite song from Chromatica! I can’t wait to listen to it! :cheering:

Thank you so much for subscribing! ❤ So happy to know people enjoy my work!

I know you're gonna love Enigma if you dig the 80's/90's sound... My Enigma remix sounds like something they'd play during the ballroom scenes of Pose 🕺

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, venussartre said:

rain on me sounds so good, i’m excited to hear the rest of the album omg 

Thank you ❤ Can't wait for everybody to hear it as well! Some days (even though I still have to finish Stupid Love and Alice) I feel like just dropping the damn thing 🕺

• ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, Beatsss said:

Thank you so much for subscribing! ❤ So happy to know people enjoy my work!

I know you're gonna love Enigma if you dig the 80's/90's sound... My Enigma remix sounds like something they'd play during the ballroom scenes of Pose 🕺

Thank you for sharing your work with us! We really appreciate it! :kiss:

• Thanks 1

Just subscribed!! The Fun Tonight remix is my favorite so far, it sounds like something you'd hear on a dystopian inspired videogame, a mix between fantasy and tecno, so so good😍😍 can't wait to hear the whole remix album!

• WOW 1
5 hours ago, justagirlvic said:

Just subscribed!! The Fun Tonight remix is my favorite so far, it sounds like something you'd hear on a dystopian inspired videogame, a mix between fantasy and tecno, so so good😍😍 can't wait to hear the whole remix album!

Thank you soooo much!!  ❤  So happy to inspire ppl and get y'all dancing 🕺😍 The next song will drop next week on Friday 🤭