Chromatica tracklist

1 year ago today, Lady Gaga announced the tracklist for her much anticipated 6th studio album 'Chromatica'.

What was your reaction to it?Β 

For me, I had already seen the leak lol but I didn't really believe it was real because initially I thought Chromatica I, II, and III were songs instead of interludes πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

But when LG posted it I came to terms with it.

I also thought that 911, Replay and Fun Tonight were going to be freaky songs like Dancing In Circles, and the complete opposite happened πŸ˜€πŸ”«

ladygaganownet_20210422_143101_0.jpg

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

This day I was like :Β :glasses3:
We were all like : "Alice? what?"

I remember a whole rumor going around that Alice was going to be about Gaga and Natali's childhood dog which died 😭🀚

• Clown 1
6 hours ago, dafniye said:

1 year ago today, Lady Gaga announced the tracklist for her much anticipated 6th studio album 'Chromatica'.

What was your reaction to it?Β 

For me, I had already seen the leak lol but I didn't really believe it was real because initially I thought Chromatica I, II, and III were songs instead of interludes πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

But when LG posted it I came to terms with it.

I also thought that 911, Replay and Fun Tonight were going to be freaky songs like Dancing In Circles, and the complete opposite happened πŸ˜€πŸ”«

ladygaganownet_20210422_143101_0.jpg

I was SO EXCITED but I was like wtf?! 1000 doves?! Gurl πŸ˜‚

13 minutes ago, miguelmw said:

I was SO EXCITED but I was like wtf?! 1000 doves?! Gurl πŸ˜‚

Ikr didn't make sense at all at that time. But tbh, she's been hinting at the Chromatica tracklist all her life (almost) like in sexxx dreams demo, there's a verse about 'Sine' and '1000 doves' so that's really interesting to see.Β