Gaga x Fortnite?

MaulJHolland

When i heard that this was one of the plans for the Chromatica era, i just about died. Im a huge gamer and the fact that gaga was gonna incorporate herself inside a video game blew my mind because i was finally glad she was crossing over to different departments of entertainment. I hope she revisits the idea.

29 minutes ago, MaulJHolland said:

When i heard that this was one of the plans for the Chromatica era, i just about died. Im a huge gamer and the fact that gaga was gonna incorporate herself inside a video game blew my mind because i was finally glad she was crossing over to different departments of entertainment. I hope she revisits the idea.

Wasn't it already done when ROM was played in some car radios in Fortnite? Or was that another game? I think that was pretty much it. 

31 minutes ago, MaulJHolland said:

Well she has already incorporated her self in video games. She did it when Born This Way was released, with the FarmVille theme and the Tap Tap revenge apps that were inspired by the first three albums. So she is always been related with video games in one way or another. But I do agree that is she needs to do it whit the new generations of games.