Gaga Mashups!

Hi all,

I'm ArinInflux, a rather small content creator on YouTube and Soundcloud. You might know my mashups, particularly Don't Start Now x Hung Up and Physical x Toxic (which was shared on both Britney's and Dua's Instagram!). I'm posting this under "Pictures and Videos" because it didn't allow me to pick "Audio" as a topic for some reason.

Gaga is one of my 'main pop girls' as I've been a huge fan for an entire decade now! Evidently, I make mashups featuring her songs as well (Judas, Alejandro, ROM, 1000 Doves, Bloody Mary, 911), which you can find across my channel. More Gaga mashups will definitely continue coming.

The reason I'm making this post is, besides spreading the word about my channel, to highlight some of my favorite Little Monster creators listed below, which I hope you will all check out if you haven't done so already. Please enjoy our creations and feel free to include your favorites as well!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

Please make replay mashup 💓

I’d love to!! Do you have any ideas in mind? Maybe I can give them a try 😁

20 hours ago, dafniye said:

Haus Of Afrodita is one of my faves! I love their remixes and mashups so much!

I can’t begin to explain to you how talented I think they are. Gaga’s fans are just as talented as her!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ArinInflux said:

😁

I can’t begin to explain to you how talented I think they are. Gaga’s fans are just as talented as her!!

Exactly. So many beautiful fanarts, remixes, edits, and posters. Little monsters are truly talented 

On 4/22/2021 at 10:57 PM, rain on me said:

i love your work! you're so talented! :tricon:

Thank you very much <3 I truly appreciate the love

On 4/22/2021 at 11:28 PM, dafniye said:

Exactly. So many beautiful fanarts, remixes, edits, and posters. Little monsters are truly talented 

I know, right? It's insane!! I mean, I don't even have to talk about Shallowbucks, or the custom-made OREO and LEGO commercials, or literally anything made by Fernando Monroy. Not all fandoms possess this level of power and influence.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, ArinInflux said:

Thank you very much <3 I truly appreciate the love

I know, right? It's insane!! I mean, I don't even have to talk about Shallowbucks, or the custom-made OREO and LEGO commercials, or literally anything made by Fernando Monroy. Not all fandoms possess this level of power and influence.

Shallowbucks was literally a cultural reset. The mind of little monsters amazes me sometimes. And the fanmade video edit for the VMAs! And the Oreo commercial had me cinvicned that it was real! Little monsters are on another level