Artworks by ArinInflux

Hi all,

I'm ArinInflux, a rather small content creator on YouTube and Soundcloud. You might know my mashups, particularly Don't Start Now x Hung Up and Physical x Toxic (which was shared on both Britney's and Dua's Instagram!). I'm posting this under "Pictures and Videos" because it didn't allow me to pick "Audio" as a topic for some reason.

Gaga is one of my 'main pop girls' as I've been a huge fan for an entire decade now! Evidently, I make mashups featuring her songs as well (Judas, Alejandro, ROM, 1000 Doves, Bloody Mary, 911), which you can find across my channel. More Gaga mashups will definitely continue coming.

The reason I'm making this post is, besides spreading the word about my channel, to highlight some of my favorite Little Monster creators listed below, which I hope you will all check out if you haven't done so already. Please enjoy our creations and feel free to include your favorites as well!

• Love 1
20 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

Please make replay mashup 💓

I’d love to!! Do you have any ideas in mind? Maybe I can give them a try 😁

20 hours ago, dafniye said:

Haus Of Afrodita is one of my faves! I love their remixes and mashups so much!

I can’t begin to explain to you how talented I think they are. Gaga’s fans are just as talented as her!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ArinInflux said:

😁

I can’t begin to explain to you how talented I think they are. Gaga’s fans are just as talented as her!!

Exactly. So many beautiful fanarts, remixes, edits, and posters. Little monsters are truly talented 

On 4/22/2021 at 10:57 PM, rain on me said:

i love your work! you're so talented! :tricon:

Thank you very much <3 I truly appreciate the love

On 4/22/2021 at 11:28 PM, dafniye said:

Exactly. So many beautiful fanarts, remixes, edits, and posters. Little monsters are truly talented 

I know, right? It's insane!! I mean, I don't even have to talk about Shallowbucks, or the custom-made OREO and LEGO commercials, or literally anything made by Fernando Monroy. Not all fandoms possess this level of power and influence.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, ArinInflux said:

Thank you very much <3 I truly appreciate the love

I know, right? It's insane!! I mean, I don't even have to talk about Shallowbucks, or the custom-made OREO and LEGO commercials, or literally anything made by Fernando Monroy. Not all fandoms possess this level of power and influence.

Shallowbucks was literally a cultural reset. The mind of little monsters amazes me sometimes. And the fanmade video edit for the VMAs! And the Oreo commercial had me cinvicned that it was real! Little monsters are on another level

Posted (edited)

Hi all!

I'm ArinInflux, a rather small content creator on YouTube and Soundcloud. You may have come across my mashup discussion from Thursday. People do not always realize, though, I'm a passionate graphic designer as well. In fact, almost every mashup I make comes with a custom album cover incorporating elements from the artists I use. I really started experimenting with this style since 2019, and would like to share with you my Gaga-related covers below. I hope you like them and consider subscribing for more! Always feel free to share your creations as well. :)

Lady Gaga x Wawa - 911 (Eurodance Remix)

spacer.png

Lady Gaga x Lorde - 1000 Doves x Green Light (in collaboration with a friend)

spacer.png

Kim Petras x Lady Gaga - turn off the disco stick (Halloween EP)

turnoffthediscostick.png

Kim Petras x Lady Gaga - In The Next Life x Bloody Mary (Extended Mix)

InTheNextLifexBloody.png

MARINA x Lady Gaga - Superstar x Alejandro

SuperstarxAlejandroC.jpg

Rihanna x Lady Gaga - This Is What You Came For x Rain On Me

ThisIsWhatYouCameFor.png

Lady Gaga x Britney Spears - Judas x Hold It Against Me (not a big fan of this one)

JudasxHoldItAgainstM.png

Edited by ArinInflux
  • Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator

Hello! I'm moving this to the Fan Art section. :awards3:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

13 hours ago, dafniye said:

The 911 one is amazing! The color scheme of it is stunning and you did a really great job with it. 

Thank you very much! That one was very fun to make. It's basically the color scheme that the remix singles have

10 hours ago, Tony said:

OMG Two of my all-time favorite songs of all time in one mashup... I have to listen to it NOW! Thank you for sharing! :kiss:

And thank you for listening!! I truly appreciate all the love <3

14 minutes ago, Tony said:

Hello! I'm moving this to the Fan Art section. :awards3:

Yes, that'd be great. Thank you! (Still new here, I barely know how anything works :cute:)

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
4 minutes ago, ArinInflux said:

Thank you very much! That one was very fun to make. It's basically the color scheme that the remix singles have

And thank you for listening!! I truly appreciate all the love <3

Yes, that'd be great. Thank you! (Still new here, I barely know how anything works :cute:)

Welcome again :kiss: And the Media Center section is only for official stuff. Any mashups or fanmade remixes belong to the Museum of Fan Art. I hope you'll have a goog time here on LGN Forums!

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

10 minutes ago, ArinInflux said:

That's very interesting to know. I listened to the 911 remix last night and I liked it a lot! 

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...