House of Gucci Filming In Rome (Day 21)

Matt

• ★ Administrator

Following a few days of filming at private locations in Rome, Lady Gaga was spotted once again in the Roman suburbs, to shoot outdoor scenes for Ridley Scott's highly anticipated upcoming movie: House of Gucci.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lady Gaga was also spotted briefly two days ago, near Via del Corso in Rome.

View full article

• Love 2

My heart warms up so much when I see these photos. A part of me feels guilty but the other part, which loves her and missed her a lot, is grateful for these sightings which come up every few days. 

She's going to do such a phenomenal job

Edited by dafniye

• ★ Senior Moderator

The fact she’s using a double stunt... 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

1 hour ago, godofchromatica said:

I see tweets about they ended filming but its not true we see...

i think they gonna finish it soon..I saw that italian medias leaked that her apartment is booked to late april..also adam is filing too

39 minutes ago, Tonny said:

i think they gonna finish it soon..I saw that italian medias leaked that her apartment is booked to late april..also adam is filing too

I remember one of the crew members commented her ig post (in January) saying they were gonna be in Rome till May, but I don't know when exactly. 
I'm really curious to know when they'll finish filming, and I hope they are gonna share a group picture of the cast, or maybe another pic of Gaga and Adam together, like the one she posted 😍I also need a pic with Jared Leto 😍

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I remember one of the crew members commented her ig post (in January) saying they were gonna be in Rome till May, but I don't know when exactly. 
I'm really curious to know when they'll finish filming, and I hope they are gonna share a group picture of the cast, or maybe another pic of Gaga and Adam together, like the one she posted 😍I also need a pic with Jared Leto 😍

i think jared is no longer in italy..I'd love to see a big crew pic,its gonna be soo cute,or a pic with Ridley 

20 minutes ago, Tonny said:

i think jared is no longer in italy..I'd love to see a big crew pic,its gonna be soo cute,or a pic with Ridley 

oh really? I think he posted some stories on ig in Rome a few days ago, but I don't remember when.
A pic with Ridley, I would love that!!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

oh really? I think he posted some stories on ig in Rome a few days ago, but I don't remember when.
A pic with Ridley, I would love that!!

well at least the climbing company, where he went to climb shared smth like:thanks Jared for coming to us,hope we see each other again

53 minutes ago, Tonny said:

A group photo would be so great, one that would go down in history. But I'm still sad that we didn't get one for ASIB tho. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Yes ı want too because locals very liked

I seriously can’t wait for this movie to come out, the wait is literally killing me. She is serving in every single photo I’ve seen. I just can’t wait to see her back on the big screen, she’s definitely coming for the oscars.

• ★ Senior Moderator
20 minutes ago, Hoe Calderone said:

WAIT WHAT KIND OF STUNTS MISS REGGIANI PULLING OMG

LMAO. Not this hahahahahahaha. Maybe she really wanted to meet gaga in the end. :DerpGa:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…