Jump to content

Choose tables for a Chromatica medley


dafniye
 Share

Recommended Posts

I used to create these small interactive games for my fanaccount on Instagram (which now, is sadly gone) and I made this one for the VMAs. I thought it would be fun to post it here and start a game! 

So, which 3 songs would you choose for the ultimate medley? 

Polish_20210421_143928377.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

REPLAY, 911 AND ENIGMA!!!

Bestie you said my absolute favorites. 

But seriously, Replay is such a fan favorite. I really really really hope (not plausible now I think) that gaga makes replay a single. It deserves so much love

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Bestie you said my absolute favorites. 

But seriously, Replay is such a fan favorite. I really really really hope (not plausible now I think) that gaga makes replay a single. It deserves so much love

Replay is my fav and the BEST SONG EVER
I said what I said :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator

I would suggest a piano medley, because why not? So my picks are: 

1000 Doves, Sine From Above and Stupid Love. 
536C3EDB-1E8A-4927-93BD-5BECBCE8220C.thumb.jpeg.c7d0fce439c40ced45e5a88437d5ab52.jpeg

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Replay is my fav and the BEST SONG EVER
I said what I said :lol:

And you only said the truth 💅

28 minutes ago, tony said:

I would suggest a piano medley, because why not? So my picks are: 

1000 Doves, Sine From Above and Stupid Love. 
536C3EDB-1E8A-4927-93BD-5BECBCE8220C.thumb.jpeg.c7d0fce439c40ced45e5a88437d5ab52.jpeg

Stupid Love at the VMAs was such a hit for me. I always remember gaga saying that if a pop song can't be played on a piano, then it's not a hit at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...