Dom Perignon Campaign?

Everyone what do you think about this campaign? Why they not posted any new thing? Gaga posted so many thing about Voce Viva, Tudor... before this year Gaga’s contract with Dom Perignon is leaked ı’m not sure but ı think see on contract 7 Instagram Post and 12 Photo and now where is this things?

Wait her contract was leaked? 

And on the topic, I think they're taking it slow. Gradually maybe? It's gaga, so she always does the unexpected.

Since the champagne was going to be released in fall (i think) then maybe they're going to promote it further when that period arrives

Just now, dafniye said:

Wait her contract was leaked? 

And on the topic, I think they're taking it slow. Gradually maybe? It's gaga, so she always does the unexpected.

Since the champagne was going to be released in fall (i think) then maybe they're going to promote it further when that period arrives

Yes so many things is leaked last year on google drive

Just now, godofchromatica said:

Yes so many things is leaked last year on google drive

Oh that yeah I remember that. But I didn't know that the campaign with dom was leaked back then too. To me, it was a total surprise and something I wasn't expecting. But then again, nothing can be a bigger surprise then Oreos. 

3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Oh that yeah I remember that. But I didn't know that the campaign with dom was leaked back then too. To me, it was a total surprise and something I wasn't expecting. But then again, nothing can be a bigger surprise then Oreos. 

Yes oreo is bug surprise but ı’m sad because she is not take commercial for oreo :(

1 minute ago, godofchromatica said:

Yes oreo is bug surprise but ı’m sad because she is not take commercial for oreo :(

We did get a video of her with koji tho 🤣

But on a serious note, I think it's because she already has too many projects at hand. The dom commercial was necessary plus it was filmed back in feb 2020. I hope she doesn't overwork herself, like she was during ARTPOP. 

3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

We did get a video of her with koji tho 🤣

But on a serious note, I think it's because she already has too many projects at hand. The dom commercial was necessary plus it was filmed back in feb 2020. I hope she doesn't overwork herself, like she was during ARTPOP. 

She is on bed come on...

yes ı know she is hardworking but how difficult is take a 15 second commercial for oreo on green screen she will do it on her home...

• ★ Senior Moderator

Hello! I’m closing this thread because there are plenty of discussions about Lady Gaga X Dom Pérignon. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• Tony locked this topic