Gaga's items that you missed :(

Hi everyone, I would like you know if there's any items that you have missed for you collection, I hope Gaga release them again :clownmakeup:

Also what are your favorite items in your collection so far? :glasses3:

I couldn't get some of these because I didn't have any money at the time, now some of them are avspacer.pngailable but they're too expensive for me (sorry for my english btw)

• The Fame Monster Super Deluxe Version (Book)
  • Born This Way Vinyl Box Set
  • Fame & Eau de Gaga
  • The Fame Monster and BTW USB
  • The Countess Funko (It is vaulted but who knows)

(If I only could have one it will be the BTW vinyl box set, it's so beautiful!)

• Love 1

I’ve missed everything I guess. I was looking for some cds online and they are beyond expensive. I want to start a Gaga collection but I think it’s too late for buying old things. By the way that born this way boxset is gorgeous. It’s a treasure trove 

• Sad 1

I don't have any collection lol. The only thing I really really beat myself over for missing out was the red tentacle coachella hoodie. I have loved that hoodie like nothing else, I once even ordered one from a site but it turned out to be a scam :(

I'm always looking for that hoodie and oof hopefully I find the original someday

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, bruno9 said:

I’ve missed everything I guess. I was looking for some cds online and they are beyond expensive. I want to start a Gaga collection but I think it’s too late for buying old things. By the way that born this way boxset is gorgeous. It’s a treasure trove 

It's never too late, on black fridays there's good prices or on your local stores. Also with albums 10th anniversaries you could get them <3

• ★ Senior Moderator

Well, I missed the TFM super deluxe and BTW box. But I’m okay with that. I have items in my collection that are rare now, and I’m glad I got them. For example The Singles Box. I bought it brand new and is a treasure to me. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

1 minute ago, Roberto Tapia said:

It's never too late, on black fridays there's good prices or on your local stores. Also with albums 10th anniversaries you could get them <3

Yes its never too late ı can’t get everything abour chromatica but ı buy everything about chromatica because its my favorite album try your chance!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

I don't have any collection lol. The only thing I really really beat myself over for missing out was the red tentacle coachella hoodie. I have loved that hoodie like nothing else, I once even ordered one from a site but it turned out to be a scam :(

I'm always looking for that hoodie and oof hopefully I find the original someday

I'm so sorry :( 

I love Gaga's hoodies, still too expensive to me but I've been thinking of designing my own, the sold out so fast

Just now, Roberto Tapia said:

I love Gaga's hoodies, still too expensive to me but I've been thinking of designing my own, the sold out so fast

I designing my own too omg! And ı sell my design in turkey to help other monsters to get gaga stuff!

• Love 1

Well I’m still working on finishing my Gaga CD and vinyl collection but other than that I really want

the Fame Bubbles, The Fame Pens, the Fame Earloomz, Any version of Heartbeats, BTWB Lighter, Joanne Sunglasses, and Joanne pin

44 minutes ago, Roberto Tapia said:

Yeah they are a bit expensive. But that's so cool, do share the designs with us if you do. 

I have thought about designing my own too, one similar to the coachella one, but then I think about how I wanted to actually benefit gaga too in the process 😭

2 minutes ago, itsmebuddy said:

Well I’m still working on finishing my Gaga CD and vinyl collection but other than that I really want

the Fame Bubbles, The Fame Pens, the Fame Earloomz, Any version of Heartbeats, BTWB Lighter, Joanne Sunglasses, and Joanne pin

I want single picture discs...

11 minutes ago, itsmebuddy said:

Joanne sunglasses 😩❤️ those were so gorgeous. 

I think out of all the eras, Joanne had the best merch. 

Just now, godofchromatica said:

I’m fan of chromatica but merchs is messy I really want soap because replay lyrics but ı see soap photo ı don’t want it...

I do like the Chromatica merch, but I don't like the color scheme. They're too in-my-face kind of colors. I'm not a fan of those colors so it doesn't stand out to me. The merch i wanted, couldn't be shipped to my country, so it was a lose lose situation overall. 

That's why to me Joanne had the best merch. The pastels, the softness of their looks and everything was breathtaking. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
26 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I’m fan of chromatica but merchs is messy I really want soap because replay lyrics but ı see soap photo ı don’t want it...

That soap is a no no. I just bought two key chains and t-shirts from the chromatica era. Those are really worth it. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

I do like the Chromatica merch, but I don't like the color scheme. They're too in-my-face kind of colors. I'm not a fan of those colors so it doesn't stand out to me. The merch i wanted, couldn't be shipped to my country, so it was a lose lose situation overall. 

That's why to me Joanne had the best merch. The pastels, the softness of their looks and everything was breathtaking. 

İslamic green and pink color scheme  and milky clear vinyl yes ı don’t like but ı just buy music products

4 hours ago, bruno9 said:

I’ve missed everything I guess. I was looking for some cds online and they are beyond expensive. I want to start a Gaga collection but I think it’s too late for buying old things. 

Don't think so! I've started to collect the main albums this year and a really good tip is to look onto the second-handed CDs. Maybe the case is broken and you can fix that cheaply by yourself, or the CD has some scuffs...

The new CDs from The Fame/TFM are indeed still really expensive of what they could've cost... on my local Fnac they're still selling them at 11€! Still, try looking onto Discogs or even Amazon; last time I saw the BTW CD (standard) was around 7€. 

BTW, I really WANT the pack of TFM-TF vinyls, but they're so expensive! And let's not talk about the shipping of UO... Something I've missed was the ARTPOP 2013 vinyl with the foil cover... now it's so goddamn expensive!