The categories in which One World is nominated :

Screenshot_20210420_202833.jpg

You can search "One world" up to make it easier to see the categories and vote

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, dafniye said:

The categories in which One World is nominated :

Screenshot_20210420_202833.jpg

You can search "One world" up to make it easier to see the categories and vote

Thank you so much for sharing this! I voted and saw the results on those 2 nominations (Events & Live Streams, Variety & Reality), BTS is crushing the category lol. No hate, don't get me wrong, I like BTS too. It's just their fandom is damn massive.

:glasses1:

12 minutes ago, MonstersNation_ said:

What are the categories? Just to make it easier to vote, thanks

You can search 'One World' rather than looking for the categories and it will show you all three One World nomination. It's quite confusing to search for the categories for me.

5 minutes ago, Steff said:

Thank you so much for sharing this! I voted and saw the results on those 2 nominations (Events & Live Streams, Variety & Reality), BTS is crushing the category lol. No hate, don't get me wrong, I like BTS too. It's just their fandom is damn massive.

:glasses1:

You can search 'One World' rather than looking for the categories and it will show you all three One World nomination. It's quite confusing to search for the categories for me.

Exactly. I think bts are okay, the members themselves are nice. But it's the toxicity of their fandom which makes me loathe them. They say some very hateful and toxic things which is... Sheesh. 

• TEA 1

7 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Exactly. I think bts are okay, the members themselves are nice. But it's the toxicity of their fandom which makes me loathe them. They say some very hateful and toxic things which is... Sheesh. 

Well, yes some of them, just like most fandom I think😅😭

However, even if One World doesn't win all those awards, the real awards have been already awarded to all of us and the greater good😥💞 I know Gaga and the other organizer are very powerful but the amount of money they raised is INSANE. They worked tirelessly and managed to let the audience rest assured without any charity demands. Not that I'm againts charity events/fundraising of some sort, I love them ofc and I always try to participate whenever I can. It's just I find it's very kind of Gaga and her team to let us know that they had raised such a large fund in those needed time, asked us to only enjoy the events, and all of the artists were genuinely sending hopeful & kind messages to the whole world. It was the exact warmth we all needed. I just feel loved whenever I remember this events.

15 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I hope she win this event is so kind moment for world 💓

You're right! I hope she wins at least for the Public Service & Activism category, very well deserved.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

She deserve everything about kindness give hers nobel prize because she is doing everything

No lie here😭💞

2 hours ago, Steff said:

Well, yes some of them, just like most fandom I think😅😭

However, even if One World doesn't win all those awards, the real awards have been already awarded to all of us and the greater good😥💞 I know Gaga and the other organizer are very powerful but the amount of money they raised is INSANE. They worked tirelessly and managed to let the audience rest assured without any charity demands. Not that I'm againts charity events/fundraising of some sort, I love them ofc and I always try to participate whenever I can. It's just I find it's very kind of Gaga and her team to let us know that they had raised such a large fund in those needed time, asked us to only enjoy the events, and all of the artists were genuinely sending hopeful & kind messages to the whole world. It was the exact warmth we all needed. I just feel loved whenever I remember this events.

That's true, awards don't matter and I agree, I'll forever be in awe of gaga for doing such a selfless act in times of hardship.

But still, it's nice to be appreciated, and I'm sure gaga would love to have her work acknowledged. But at the end of the day, it's the cause and heart that does it that matters, and nothing else ❤️

2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

That's true, awards don't matter and I agree, I'll forever be in awe of gaga for doing such a selfless act in times of hardship.

But still, it's nice to be appreciated, and I'm sure gaga would love to have her work acknowledged. But at the end of the day, it's the cause and heart that does it that matters, and nothing else ❤️

Yes ı agree awards doesn’t matter but she deserves...