Tara posted a new old video of Gaga singing Burqa in 2012!

I find it insane how they were always blasting the demos for ARTPOP while they were driving to the shows and we never got many leaks of anything besides the video of her listening to Nothing On (But the Radio) in her car in 2013. Seeing these videos from the 2012 "Princess High" era makes me feel so old :sad2:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Adeline said:

I didn't understand the end of the video, they were hiding?  I noticed that someone's face was on someone's butt tho 😅 but I'm not sure who is who 🤔

Ahah yeah they were ducking down because in Brazil fans are crazy 😂

• Thanks 1
  • LMAO 1
  • ★ Moderator
10 hours ago, numb the flame said:

I find it insane how they were always blasting the demos for ARTPOP while they were driving to the shows and we never got many leaks of anything besides the video of her listening to Nothing On (But the Radio) in her car in 2013. Seeing these videos from the 2012 "Princess High" era makes me feel so old :sad2:

Actually we got a lot of leak stuff!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ge9CxtQnhsn879CsS8MmrIuKSiQXV1Cs

• Tony changed the title to Tara posted a new old video of Gaga singing Burqa in 2012!
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

I probably should've worded that better, I meant we never had many leaks from her listening to the material in her car on the way to shows etc

Oh yes!! I remember a video when she was listening to Nothin' on but the radio :crying:

• Love 1
On 4/17/2021 at 11:49 PM, gia said:

She's so gorgeous! 😍

Tara's been sharing so much stuff lately! Even if I'm happy now she has Sarah working with her, I do miss them together... :sad2:

Me too! Tara just created so many iconic looks and most of all, it looked like her and LG were always having so much fun. 

Especially the video where LG was cuddling her and they both were giggling 🥺❤️

21 hours ago, dafniye said:

Me too! Tara just created so many iconic looks and most of all, it looked like her and LG were always having so much fun. 

Especially the video where LG was cuddling her and they both were giggling 🥺❤️

Yeah 2012/2013 with Taga was the best time to be a little monster. Y’all remember their tweets to one another? Or Gaga pretending to be mad on stage when Tara would get shoutouts from us 😂😂

AWWW so many memories! I love their friendship! I wish we could have new pictures of them together, or new interactions.

1 hour ago, Erosadams said:

Y’all remember their tweets to one another?

I DO!!! They were so funny 🤣 2012/13 was such a great time!

Sometimes I go back to watch the GAGAVISIONS of that time.

Edited by Giulia Monster
2 hours ago, Erosadams said:

Yeah 2012/2013 with Taga was the best time to be a little monster. Y’all remember their tweets to one another? Or Gaga pretending to be mad on stage when Tara would get shoutouts from us 😂😂

They looked like a couple (a couple of besties) lmao but seriously tho, they had so much chemistry and I adored them

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

AWWW so many memories! I love their friendship! I wish we could have new pictures of them together, or new interactions.

I DO!!! They were so funny 🤣 2012/13 was such a great time!

Sometimes I go back to watch the GAGAVISIONS of that time.

Yeah MonsterVisions were amazing. I actually met Tara in Vienna and I started balling 😍

• ★ Senior Moderator
8 minutes ago, rain on me said:

their frienship is the best! gaga looks soo cute! i need them to reunite soon!

Yes! I really would like to se them in a collaboration for Haus Labs! 😍

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…