122 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Lady Gaga album

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Joanne
    • Chromatica

Where is A Star Is Born? I love the movie and the soundtrack. The way the soundtrack reminisce all the events in the film is amazing. The 'Scene 98' track had me crying think about Jackson and his noble love for Ally. 

I have to say Born this Way. This album brings so much joy to me every time I listen to it I don't have words to describe. I love every single song and it's just special how I start stanning Gaga bc of it. I already knew her at the time, but I usually listened more to Katy songs heheh

• Love 1

On 7/12/2021 at 9:17 AM, Malanie Cool said:

Where is A Star Is Born? I love the movie and the soundtrack. The way the soundtrack reminisce all the events in the film is amazing. The 'Scene 98' track had me crying think about Jackson and his noble love for Ally. 

the scene 98 IS THE BEST. I know the lines already LOL

1 hour ago, Musa said:

It's funny that today everyone likes ARTPOP. Has always been my favourite.

ARTPOP was ahead of its time and opinions can change.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chromatica is my fav because of how much I connect to it. A Star is Born because she took on a lead role in a musical film and slayed every song. Joanne for its broken down style. Cheek to Cheek because it was a total departure from her pop sound, and also cause she worked with the legend of Jazz himself Tony Bennett. ARTPOP for its sound. Born This Way for its inclusivity. The Fame Monster w/The Fame for its originality and ground breaking sound. I love each of them, but Chromatica is my fav of all of them.

• 2 months later...