87 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Lady Gaga album

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Joanne
    • Chromatica

ARTPOP. this album is one of the best of all time, i love it so much. from the visuals, concept, controversy and mystery, the album feels like a culmination of every piece of pop culture which then implodes, creating a clean slate for Gaga and her career. 

in my opinion it is Gaga's strongest body of work, alongside Joanne. The Fame is solid, but as expected of a 2008 album, aged. The Fame Monster is amazing but short, and doesn't really sonically or visually fit with The Fame. I find Born This Way to be incredible at times, and boring at others, and has way too many filler tracks. Chromatica just wasn't my genre, but it's still good, however C2C and ASIB are iconic in their own respect. 

ARTPOP is an explosion of music, love, sex, fear, depression and pop culture from a big confetti-filled cannon. Aura is one of my favourite songs of all time, the way the instrumental is so layered and feels like it's swallowing you. Sexxx Dreams is perfection, the funky bass line in the chorus is an instant eargasm. ARTPOP (song) is so groovy and atmospheric. Dope is a heart wrenching love letter, and Gypsy is an uplifting empowering ballad. I could go on forever. I hope we get to hear Act 2 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Lana Del Rey said:

ARTPOP. this album is one of the best of all time, i love it so much. from the visuals, concept, controversy and mystery, the album feels like a culmination of every piece of pop culture which then implodes, creating a clean slate for Gaga and her career. 

in my opinion it is Gaga's strongest body of work, alongside Joanne. The Fame is solid, but as expected of a 2008 album, aged. The Fame Monster is amazing but short, and doesn't really sonically or visually fit with The Fame. I find Born This Way to be incredible at times, and boring at others, and has way too many filler tracks. Chromatica just wasn't my genre, but it's still good, however C2C and ASIB are iconic in their own respect. 

ARTPOP is an explosion of music, love, sex, fear, depression and pop culture from a big confetti-filled cannon. Aura is one of my favourite songs of all time, the way the instrumental is so layered and feels like it's swallowing you. Sexxx Dreams is perfection, the funky bass line in the chorus is an instant eargasm. ARTPOP (song) is so groovy and atmospheric. Dope is a heart wrenching love letter, and Gypsy is an uplifting empowering ballad. I could go on forever. I hope we get to hear Act 2 

Artpop will always be part of our lives. And only real monsters stayed with her during those times ❤️ 

• Love 3

I love all her albums equally but if I were to rank them my top three would be The Fame Monster - Chromatica - Born This Way. They all each have unique qualities to them that I love (Cheek To Cheek and A Star Is Born included) It's like when a parent has multiple children but doesn't have favourite child (which they always do have a favourite child) . 

• Love 4

Torn between ARTPOP and Chromatica. ARTPOP for me is the best edm album to ever exist. The tracks are all so energetic and full of life. On the other hand, I resonate with Chromatica a lot. I relate with all the struggles she's been through and every pain feels like my own. So i get torn between these two.

• Love 2

I'm between ARTPOP and Chromatica too. I mean I love ARTPOP so much... now I often have Chromatica stuck in my head though :crazy: 

ARTPOP is pure art for me... the whole era is... I think it's the album that manages to express her artistry in the broadest way 

It's so hard to choose to be honest... I also love BTW and Joanne a lot 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, gia said:

I'm between ARTPOP and Chromatica too. I mean I love ARTPOP so much... now I often have Chromatica stuck in my head though :crazy: 

ARTPOP is pure art for me... the whole era is... I think it's the album that manages to express her artistry in the broadest way 

It's so hard to choose to be honest... I also love BTW and Joanne a lot 

Me too! Joanne is my third favorite. And then BTW and ASIB too.... Honestly, it's so hard to choose because she constantly produces banger music 🤣

• Love 1
9 hours ago, dafniye said:

Me too! Joanne is my third favorite. And then BTW and ASIB too.... Honestly, it's so hard to choose because she constantly produces banger music 🤣

Exactly! Plus every album is so different...

• Love 2

Welp I voted ARTPOP by accident, I meant to vote Born This Way 🤡 
That being said, ARTPOP is my 2nd favorite, and if the era went smoothly (more music video, no cancelled stuff, new songs and the tour DVD) I suppose it could have been my favorite one!

Then it's Chromatica > TFM > Joanne > The Fame > ASIB. CTC would probably be around The Fame, but it's so different, it's hard to rank it.

Edited by Leography
  • Love 2
  • ★ Moderator
  1. ARTPOP
  2. Chromatica
  3. Born This Way
  4. The Fame
  5. The Fame Monster
  6. Joanne

(A Star is Born would be between The Fame & The Fame Monster, Cheek to Cheek would be the last one...)

• Love 1

1. Born This Way
2. ARTPOP
3. The Fame 
4. The Fame Monster
5. Joanne
6. A Star Is Born
7. Chromatica 
8. Cheek To Cheek

Edited by Googzie
  • Love 1

To be honest I’m stuck between BTW and ARTPOP. BTW has so many amazing tracks and iconic music videos to go alongside it. The metal/rock influence is amazing but I love the techno aspect.

ARTPOP, however, is one of the best albums I’ve ever had the pleasure of listening to. The, arguably, hyper pop influence on tracks such as Swine and the classic Gaga EDM on songs like Donatella.

The single choices are good on both albums and they consist of my fav music videos of all time, so it’s really hard to judge them on that.

The title tracks are so different. ARTPOP is a slower, more calm vibe. BTW is more EDM than ARTPOP but it still has an excellent message even nowadays.

So judging by my rotation I’d say ARTPOP, but BTW would have to be a close second.

• Love 2

As of now, I would say my favorite album is Chromatica!

I can’t really decide a favorite Gaga album (or song) cause I really love all of them, and each album and each era is different and special in their own way! I love all of her albums in a different way, and I think it also depends on the time of my life when they came out.

Overall, I would say that my top 3 is (not really in order): Chromatica, Born This Way and The Fame Monster.

I love CHROMATICA because I’m really in love with the lyrics of each song and the melodies. I think I am more focused now on the lyrics, rather than 10 years ago, when the other albums came out, and my English knowledge was less that it is now. So I’m really affectionate by Chromatica, even though we didn’t have to chance to have a normal era, I love the art, styles, and colours!

To sum up, this is my list:

Chromatica
Born This Way
The Fame Monster
ARTPOP
Joanne
A Star Is Born
The Fame
Cheek To Cheek

The thing with Cheek To Cheek is different for me, cause the songs are not Gaga’s, but covers! For this reason it’s the last one, and I really hope that Gaga will write her own jazz songs one day!

• Love 1

I've always been stuck between BTW and ARTPOP but I think BTW is my favourite.

My ranking of her six studio albums is

1 Born This Way

2. ARTPOP

3. The Fame Monster

4. The Fame

5. Chromatica 

6. Joanne

• Love 1

Thank you everyone for your rankings! It's my turn now to share my list. :hi:

6. Chromatica

5. Born This Way

4. ARTPOP

3. Joanne

2. The Fame Monster

1. The Fame 

I love The Fame because I know her since her debut, and that album takes me back when I was happy. Please, don't feel mad if I ranked your favorite album very low, just know that I love each and everyone of these albums and I don't hate any of them. :kiss:

• Love 2

I'm a helplessly indecisive person to begin with, so this torturous question took me 2 days full of dilemma to finally come up with an answer:explaining:

1. The Fame Monster

2. Born This Way

3. Chromatica

4. Joanne

5. ARTPOP

6. The Fame

As lot of you have said, I love them all too .. so it's really hard to put TF and ARTPOP down there because God knows they're all the way UP THERE. My favorite is TFM and I have no words for this album. It is just out of the world for me, those 8 killer tracks along with The Fame tracks, supremacy. I have only been a little monster since 2017 (yes I'm sorry I'm such a local and I don't explore a lot of music when I was younger despite countless mega moments she had before), so I never had the chance to experience those magical moments in TFM era. I can only keep re-watching her tours and I just can't imagine how amazing it could be to be able attend Monster ball, as well as her other tours. Joanne & ARTPOP have all the special place in my heart, because they were the albums I really dug into when I first rediscovered LG in 2017. They're all our favorites! I know we love her that much. <3

Edited by Steff
I typed 7 instead of 8 tracks earlier!! my bad
  • Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

Honestly cant choose between ARTPOP and Born This Way. Theyre both different and like caters to my mood. ARTPOP i stream and when i need to let go and like scream everything out. Shes really powerfull. Born This Way when i wanna feel like a badass in a way 😭 or just wanna have a whole mood.

• Love 2
On 4/21/2021 at 9:12 AM, godofchromatica said:

Chromatica of courseee i have tattoo of this album

If you feel comfortable, post a picture please 🤩

• Love 1
  • antorodz unpinned and pinned this topic