House of Gucci Filming In Rome (Day 19)

Lady Gaga has been spotted for another day of filming in Rome for her next film project, House of Gucci. 

As filming continues for the highly anticipated project, yesterday's filming revealed that the murder scene of Adam Driver (as Maurizio Gucci) was filmed as gunshots were heard on set. Lady Gaga was absent then, but has been spotted once again today. 

This is her first public appearance since the resurgence of ARTPOP on charts worldwide, and the viral fan petition for the release of its sequel album, ARTPOP Act II.  Lady Gaga is slated to meet up with the album's producer DJ White Shadow after filming in Italy is completed. 

spacer.png

Lady Gaga and Adam Driver were then spotted later on in different outfits filming more scenes for the movie. 

074FDEB8-65D8-4440-8C2E-655E71C83CA8.jpeg

Filming for House of Gucci is slated to wrap up this month and the movie will be released in theaters on November 24th.

View full article

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

The way the looks have been more than accurate! This makes me more excited to see the movie! I can't wait :cheering:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

She looks good and happy in the new pictures!! 🤗
It rained for a few days and finally it's sunny again in Rome!!

13 minutes ago, Tonny said:

btw why 19 days?The first paparazzi pics of her and adam on set were like on 8th of march(45 day ago)

Exactly, that's incorrect 😅

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Tonny said:

btw why 19 days?The first paparazzi pics of her and adam on set were like on 8th of march(45 day ago)

Maybe 19 days of her being spotted on set? That's all I can make out. 

15 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

She looks good and happy in the new pictures!! 🤗
It rained for a few days and finally it's sunny again in Rome!!

Exactly, that's incorrect 😅

8 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Maybe 19 days of her being spotted on set? That's all I can make out. 

maybe this..Do we know if Salma finished her parts,cuz we never saw pics of her on set

51 minutes ago, Tonny said:

maybe this..Do we know if Salma finished her parts,cuz we never saw pics of her on set

We don't, there haven't been any pictures of her at all. 

I think they must have, because the filming is coming to an end pretty soon, no? 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, dafniye said:

We don't, there haven't been any pictures of her at all. 

I think they must have, because the filming is coming to an end pretty soon, no? 

thanks..Btw since i am a new member and i cant create thread/forum,off topic, but i saw that free woman is officially played on NRJ france and an Italian radio station too:Radioliona,they even posted an article about the song :fun:

Edited by Tonny

5 minutes ago, Tonny said:

thanks..Btw since i am a new member and i cant create thread/forum,off topic, but i saw that free woman is officially played on NRJ france and an Italian radio station too:Radioliona,they even posted an article about the song :fun:

Oh thanks for the info!

Also, welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy it here ❤️

• Love 1