What's your favourite Lady Gaga Music Video and why?

• ★ Moderator
On 12/30/2020 at 5:46 PM, r42x said:

My favs would be Marry The Night. It’s a masterpiece. I love Telephone too, it’s too iconic. 😍

Marry the night PERIODT. 

The prelude pathétique is just iconic. I always repeat the monologue along with the video. 

“when I look back on life...” BAM

• Love 3
  • WIG 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

911... Simply because I did not expect it to be such a high level of serve. I will never recover from the first time I watched the video.

On 12/20/2020 at 1:52 AM, queenal19 said:

1. 911

2. Marry the Night

3. Alejandro 

4. Bad Romance

5. You & I

Tasteee 😍😍

On 12/20/2020 at 10:55 PM, Verus Turbo said:

1. Telephone

2. Bad Romance

3. Marry The Night

4. 911

5. Judas

Definitely the top 5...

3 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

Stupid love is my favorite fans is not liked but its my dream concept ı like super hereo scene ı wish this music video is not cutted

Yes most fans didn’t like it unfortunately but I think it was a good one because it introduced us to Chromatica tribes...

my favorite gaga music video would be maybe marry the night, cause it tells a story, the visuals are perfect (as always with her), the looks are on point, the cinematic of it all, the choreo and the ending of the video are just amazing.

14 minutes ago, fkaharrison said:

my favorite gaga music video would be maybe marry the night, cause it tells a story, the visuals are perfect (as always with her), the looks are on point, the cinematic of it all, the choreo and the ending of the video are just amazing.

That ending is sooo epic... 

I could write an entire essay about my favorite Gaga music videos honestly :sip:

Bad Romance is legendary obviously, I for one really like Alejandro too even though it’s off-putting for some. I love its atmosphere and photography direction. The Paparazzi/Telephone saga is timeless. Judas, Yoü and I & Marry the Night are all equally amazing, too. G.U.Y. is a visual feast and lastly 911 is simply an art piece. This woman’s entire videography is nearly flawless. 

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 1:55 PM, fkaharrison said:

MTN will always be my favourite everything about it is amazing