What's your favourite Lady Gaga Music Video and why?

Well, for me, my favorite is G.U.Y. (An ARTPOP Film) because it represents a raw and disturbed reality, where the most powerful people take advantage on the others to make more money! Also, because Venus and G.U.Y 2 of my favorite songs ever! And I mean, the aesthetics are from another dimension ahaha

• Love 1
  • TEA 1
  • Ray changed the title to What's your favourite Lady Gaga Music Video and why?
2 hours ago, Verus Turbo said:

I think my favorite is Telephone.

Usually I watch MVs with breaks reluctantly, but here is the mixture so natural and entertaining.

Also watching this video was the moment when I finally understood Gaga and became a LM (in 2019).

Oww thats so cute!!! I became a LM back in 2017 after watching AHS hotel ahaahha

• Love 2

My favourite is Mary the night   because it's so intense and poignant,  it's her life. The part at the end when we see the flashback of her younger life always give me goosebumps even a little tear.  I'm fascinate by her fight for her life in it. She's so strong ❤

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Leography said:

I'd have to go with Marry The Night. The monologue alone justifies my choice. But the visuals, the story, the fashion, the choreo, the dramatics, the choreo... Truly a masterpiece! 

YESSS ITS A DAMN MASTERPIECEEEE

3 hours ago, Adeline said:

My favourite is Mary the night   because it's so intense and poignant,  it's her life. The part at the end when we see the flashback of her younger life always give me goosebumps even a little tear.  I'm fascinate by her fight for her life in it. She's so strong ❤

:cheering:

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator

Very hard to be honest, her mv discography is pitch perfect. However if i had to choose ill say Alejandro or Judas. I liked the mv track version of Alejandro and Judas video is just *chefs kiss. Hard to top. Periodt

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Ray said:

Very hard to be honest, her mv discography is pitch perfect. However if i had to choose ill say Alejandro or Judas. I liked the mv track version of Alejandro and Judas video is just *chefs kiss. Hard to top. Periodt

hahahaah true

10 minutes ago, Twitter said:

My favorites from each era:

TF - Paparazzi

TFM - Telephone

BTW - Marry The Night

Joanne - Perfect Illusion

Chromatica - 911

oh those are great!!!

Lemme tell you mine fromi each eras too:

Paparazzi

Telephone

You and I

G.U.Y

John Wayne

hehehe

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

Marry The Night. Because it’s has a beautiful Story line. And it’s iconic. 

Bad Romance and Paparazzi are great too :fun:

• Love 2

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg