Girl on the set of "House Of Gucci" with Lady Gaga

I found this post on Facebook and thought it was nice to share this testimony with you.
This Italian girl named Clelia filmed a scene with Lady Gaga on the set of "House of Gucci", and her father publicly shared their experience on his Facebook profile.

Here's the translation I made for you, enojy:

So, today has been a day I will not forget. Because not every day you got to spend it on set with Ridley Scott, and not every day your daughter plays a super scene alone with Lady Gaga. At the end of the shoot, I told Gaga that Clelia has two dads and that our family could not be more grateful for all the support she has given to the LGBT+ community, since the first day she went on stage: "You are a huge artist, but in our house, you are first of all a great friend". She held us tightly in a three-way hug and said she had always been there for us. And then she added laughing: "I have an Italian dad, I can’t imagine how wonderful it is to have two". ❤️

Gaga is such a sweetheart and I'm glad Clelia's dad shared their experience ❤️

6ae9fdb7-d80d-47e9-96d8-1eb33cfe09ba.jpg

Update: Oops sorry @Matt I posted this literally 2 minutes before LGN did 🙄  just got the notification from Twitter 😅 

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 3

Gaga's so incredibly sweet. She's this constant ball of genuineness and kindness, and these small interactions that people share with her are the reasons I love her as much as I do.