BuyARTPOPOnItunes Posters

Matt

• ★ Senior Moderator

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!! I might print a couple of those for my city. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

About some months ago I read a tweet said that Gaga would release ARTPOP ACT II on its 10 years anniversary with all the original materials that was forced to be scrapped. Even though at that time I didn't believe it but I still got so emotional with the thought of it. And now we really have a chance to listen to ARTPOP Act II, really a dream comes true.

Hi! I decided to make another ARTPOP Act II petition poster, which I'm going to print and put around town and thought I'd share it here. All inspiration credits go to the original poster creator @triconoutsold. I hope you like it!

If you want to share this on social media, you can credit me with my Twitter and IG handle @codeyhumphrey, and my design page on Instagram @codeydesigns. 

spacer.png

Edited by Lana Del Rey

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I love this! Can I upload it to my google drive link? i´ll @ you ofc! 

On 4/15/2021 at 11:23 PM, Lana Del Rey said:

Hi! I decided to make another ARTPOP Act II petition poster, which I'm going to print and put around town and thought I'd share it here. All inspiration credits go to the original poster creator @triconoutsold. I hope you like it!

If you want to share this on social media, you can credit me with my Twitter and IG handle @codeyhumphrey, and my design page on Instagram @codeydesigns. 

spacer.png

omg! I love this! Can I add it to the google drive? I´ll  @ you ofc @Lana Del Rey

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 8:21 PM, Triconoutsold said:

omg! I love this! Can I add it to the google drive? I´ll  @ you ofc @Lana Del Rey

Yes of course! Sorry I saw this so late 

On 4/24/2021 at 12:21 PM, Triconoutsold said:

Hey there! is everything ok? I saw you were on twitter and then suddenly you weren't.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...