Katy or Gaga?

Just now, Wind Fly said:

Please don't say bad stuff about her, she's a Gaga fan and really loves her. 

I'm not though... I think it's just a nickname that someone came up with and I've been calling her this ever since. I'm sincerely sorry if it made you feel bad :crying:

Just now, LadyOfTheDame said:

I'm not though... I think it's just a nickname that someone came up with and I've been calling her this ever since. I'm sincerely sorry if it made you feel bad :crying:

No it's ok!❤️

• Love 1

There’s definitely a resemblance. Not only the eyes, but also the nose and the lips but I guess angles really do matter a lot hence the confusion, cause in actuality they don’t resemble each other in the slightest.

Exactly!!! They don’t look alike but in this pic I really thought she was Gaga, at first! Same eyes and nose. The only thing that made me skeptical was the fact that I hadn’t seen that pic before 😂 Otherwise I would’ve thought she was Gaga.

It was confusing at first, but fun 😂

(Sorry I can’t tag o reply cause I’m using the app)

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, Adeline said:

It's really confusing  ! I want to say gaga but I guess it's not lol does the pic was altered to make a confusion? 

No it wasn't, it's just the angle, which confused me 😂  So it seems like the nose is a bit bigger lol. That's Katy doing a live stream. I really though it was Gaga at first. The eyes are the same!!

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

No it wasn't, it's just the angle, which confused me 😂  So it seems like the nose is a bit bigger lol. That's Katy doing a live stream. I really though it was Gaga at first. The eyes are the same!!

I never would of admit it if you didnt say that lol but I thought it was her too. I guess it doesn't help that I dont know Katy Perry really so I saw gaga obviously lol

Wow.. the resemblance:shook2:

3 hours ago, dafniye said:

Katyyyy.

But I confess (I am lost, in the age of the social) the nose and slightly the eyes did throw me off the tiniest bit. 

This cracked me up lol

3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Hahahahahahahah I can'tttttt 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I cracked up while writing that too lol. It's so fun making every day puns like this in my daily life too, but sadly nobody there understands :') 

47 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I cracked up while writing that too lol. It's so fun making every day puns like this in my daily life too, but sadly nobody there understands :') 

Haha I also laugh by myself so much when I write things 🤣 or at my own jokes 

At least we are having fun ❤️

26 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Haha I also laugh by myself so much when I write things 🤣 or at my own jokes 

At least we are having fun ❤️

Yeah that's what it matters. Sometimes I say something gaga related to my sisters and they stare at me like

hotxgaga_20200813_153857_3.jpg

• LMAO 1

• Tony locked this topic