Free Woman (2021 Edit)

Matt

It's happening! The Fnac was right free woman is the new single. Maybe it's like eh eh it will be a single only in france.

13 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm currently listening to nrj who is the station who supports her most. I hate this station but.. I will endure it   I hope lol 🤣 I'm so excited 😁

Tell us!! I can't wait

• Love 1

12 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I'm currently listening to nrj who is the station who supports her most. I hate this station but.. I will endure it   I hope lol 🤣 I'm so excited 😁

hahaha let us know if they put it on :cheering:

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Loloreanne said:

It's happening! The Fnac was right free woman is the new single. Maybe it's like eh eh it will be a single only in france.

Tell us!! I can't wait

11 minutes ago, gia said:

hahaha let us know if they put it on :cheering:

I will if I can handle this station through the all day 🤣 I really dont like the new generation of music

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I will if I can handle this station through the all day 🤣 I really dont like the new generation of music

Haha you can do it... for Gaga and the gays :ghost: 

• LMAO 1

I really hope that it will get it's own music video. I just love this song and I'll be so happy if it would be an official single worldwide! 

Edited by LittleMonsterNir

I have a theory! :ghost:

I believe Free Woman will be released as a single... The RSD version of the Trifold will be yellow... Yellow is not really a main colour of Chromatica (so far)... I mean they could've picked a bright pink or green (?). Anyway I don't think it was not made on purpose... the cover of Free Woman IS YELLOW! 

1598641024.thumb.jpg.ada744e23477adda34c7f2c787c88f38.jpg 

So maybe they will release the MV close to the date of the release of the RSD version of the Trifold? 💡 

Edited by gia

3 hours ago, Nir. said:

I really hope that it will get it's own music video. I just love this song and I'll be so happy if it would be an official single worldwide! 

Yes ! Free woman deserves a music video like a lot of her songs 😅

2 hours ago, gia said:

I believe Free Woman will be released as a single... The RSD version of the Trifold will be yellow... Yellow is not really a main colour of Chromatica (so far)... I mean they could've picked a bright pink or green (?). Anyway I don't think it was not made on purpose... the cover of Free Woman IS YELLOW! 

So maybe they will release the MV close to the date of the release of the RSD version of the Trifold? 💡 

You're a real sherlock Holmes,  I'm impressed 👍😁

• Love 1

4 hours ago, gia said:

I think you're right with the Trifold. But yellow was used for rain on me vinyle and merch🤔🤔

2 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

I think you're right with the Trifold. But yellow was used for rain on me vinyle and merch🤔🤔

True... but there must be another reason behind that yellow colour 🧐 

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, gia said:

True... but there must be another reason behind that yellow colour 🧐 

Well, hopefully every song has a color, like the symbols. I hope one day we'll know the meanings of them 😭

I doubt there will be a video :( I think it's just a promotional single for France, since Dom Perignon is French and the song is in the commercial.
I do hope Free Woman is gonna be well know tho 😍

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Well, hopefully every song has a color, like the symbols. I hope one day we'll know the meanings of them 😭

I doubt there will be a video :( I think it's just a promotional single for France, since Dom Perignon is French and the song is in the commercial.
I do hope Free Woman is gonna be well know tho 😍

I think you're right. It will be like dance in the dark in France: no music video but heard on radio.

• ★ Senior Moderator

French really said ‘Femme libre❤️

17 hours ago, Jérémy Jorge said:

I tried to recreate the radio edit ^^

I can’t wait for promo CDs.
@Leography 👀 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

On 4/13/2021 at 5:35 PM, gia said:

This is a good theory but as far as I know the trifold has been released already, am I not right (?), it's just been restocked. So I'm highly doubting that free woman is to be the next single. PLUS it's been months and no development on Chromatica era whatsoever on her part so I'd highly recommend not getting your hopes up...