Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

6 minutes ago, tony said:

Not now that I don’t have money 😪💔

Fr!! I just ordered the ARTPOP and BTW ones a few weeks ago smh at least I don't think it will go sold out since it's not limited to X copies like the neon Joanne one :)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I never thought I'd be scanning Oreos but here we are   

Posted Images

Does anyone know where to get the ARTPOP walmart cd's for a cheap price. I live outside of the U.S and I can't find it anywhere for under $35 not including shipping. These ones

R-5212020-1387627196-9274.jpeg.jpgR-5122197-1387625957-9262.jpeg.jpg

Edited by discostick
1 hour ago, discostick said:

Does anyone know where to get the ARTPOP walmart cd's for a cheap price. I live outside of the U.S and I can't find it anywhere for under $35 not including shipping. These ones

These are ones with the censored booklet, right? I also would love to have them!

Also, the BTW UO vinyl are starting to get to their buyer, and it's GORGEOUS!

I love the fact that the disc don't have the exact same color!

Edited by Leography
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, discostick said:

Yeah these are actually by far more rare than the "foil limited" ones :haha: they just rarely pop up on eBay or Discogs so keep an eye on it, it's been in my wishlist for so long too

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
6 hours ago, discostick said:

Same! I want them 😭😭

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

11 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

One of my friends gifted me some Chromatica buttons which are so cute 🥰 

Oh its so nice 

7 minutes ago, Leography said:

The Chromatica Promo package! But shipping from the US to France takes FOREVER and a day, so I won't see it before a while!

You are lucky

My collection is still so small, but I finally got the US version of Born This Way deluxe! That version has the tracklist with the cross of Black Jesus + Amen Fashion well placed, unlike the European version. 

Edited by notboxes
  • Love 1
  • WIG 1
1 minute ago, GagaXCollection said:

The Fame (HMV Slipcase) and the G.U.Y. UK promo single

The Fame HMV Slipcase is nice but ı don’t like promo cds

Just now, Leography said:

It's a tie between the Born This Way vinyl boxset, the Marry The Night 7" vinyl and the Deluxe Edition of Visionnaire No. 61

Born This Way Vinyl Box Set is a masterpiece this item is on 2nd place on my wishlist

3 hours ago, notboxes said:

My collection is still so small, but I finally got the US version of Born This Way deluxe! That version has the tracklist with the cross of Black Jesus + Amen Fashion well placed, unlike the European version. 

I have this cross to but its not us version

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, GagaXCollection said:

The Fame (HMV Slipcase)

Thank God I have it 😍

////

Like @Leography, it’s a tie but between TFM original USB and TFM Super Deluxe edition. 

• Love 1

• ★ Moderator
25 minutes ago, tony said:

Thank God I have it 😍

////

Like @Leography, it’s a tie but between TFM original USB and TFM Super Deluxe edition. 

TF originaL USB* sorry. I couldn’t edit it 😪

• ★ Moderator
6 hours ago, notboxes said:

I have a Mexican edition with that problem, but I got the Australian and Japanese deluxe versions with the cross well placed. 

6 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

What you buyed last item to add your Gaga collection? I buyed Monster Ball Bluray last week I love collections share your collections please 

The last item I got was the Korean edition of chromatica. 
the last item I ordered was CTC Argentinian deluxe edition. 
:boob:

It isn't exactly merchandise, but I got Gaga's first album The Fame on dvd in 2008 for Christmas. I played that little disc so many times on my clunky DVD player that I knew all the songs by heart. Besides that, I have also printed posters too, so I guess like minds think alike?!?!?!