Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

1 hour ago, discostick said:

Does anyone know where to get the ARTPOP walmart cd's for a cheap price. I live outside of the U.S and I can't find it anywhere for under $35 not including shipping. These ones

R-5212020-1387627196-9274.jpeg.jpgR-5122197-1387625957-9262.jpeg.jpg

These are ones with the censored booklet, right? I also would love to have them!

Also, the BTW UO vinyl are starting to get to their buyer, and it's GORGEOUS!

I love the fact that the disc don't have the exact same color!

Edited by Leography
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, discostick said:

Does anyone know where to get the ARTPOP walmart cd's for a cheap price. I live outside of the U.S and I can't find it anywhere for under $35 not including shipping. These ones

Yeah these are actually by far more rare than the "foil limited" ones :haha: they just rarely pop up on eBay or Discogs so keep an eye on it, it's been in my wishlist for so long too

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
6 hours ago, discostick said:

Same! I want them 😭😭

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

11 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

One of my friends gifted me some Chromatica buttons which are so cute 🥰 

Oh its so nice 

7 minutes ago, Leography said:

The Chromatica Promo package! But shipping from the US to France takes FOREVER and a day, so I won't see it before a while!

You are lucky

My collection is still so small, but I finally got the US version of Born This Way deluxe! That version has the tracklist with the cross of Black Jesus + Amen Fashion well placed, unlike the European version. 

Edited by notboxes
  • Love 1
  • WIG 1
1 minute ago, GagaXCollection said:

The Fame (HMV Slipcase) and the G.U.Y. UK promo single

The Fame HMV Slipcase is nice but ı don’t like promo cds

Just now, Leography said:

It's a tie between the Born This Way vinyl boxset, the Marry The Night 7" vinyl and the Deluxe Edition of Visionnaire No. 61

Born This Way Vinyl Box Set is a masterpiece this item is on 2nd place on my wishlist

3 hours ago, notboxes said:

My collection is still so small, but I finally got the US version of Born This Way deluxe! That version has the tracklist with the cross of Black Jesus + Amen Fashion well placed, unlike the European version. 

I have this cross to but its not us version

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, GagaXCollection said:

The Fame (HMV Slipcase)

Thank God I have it 😍

////

Like @Leography, it’s a tie but between TFM original USB and TFM Super Deluxe edition. 

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
25 minutes ago, tony said:

Thank God I have it 😍

////

Like @Leography, it’s a tie but between TFM original USB and TFM Super Deluxe edition. 

TF originaL USB* sorry. I couldn’t edit it 😪

• ★ Senior Moderator
6 hours ago, notboxes said:

I have a Mexican edition with that problem, but I got the Australian and Japanese deluxe versions with the cross well placed. 

6 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

What you buyed last item to add your Gaga collection? I buyed Monster Ball Bluray last week I love collections share your collections please 

The last item I got was the Korean edition of chromatica. 
the last item I ordered was CTC Argentinian deluxe edition. 
:boob:

It isn't exactly merchandise, but I got Gaga's first album The Fame on dvd in 2008 for Christmas. I played that little disc so many times on my clunky DVD player that I knew all the songs by heart. Besides that, I have also printed posters too, so I guess like minds think alike?!?!?!