Jump to content

Lady Gaga Collectors Thread


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Leography said:

The signed Chromatica items are still available on her French store 💀

:drop:
don’t want to be a clown for the third time. 

  • LMAO 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
  • Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Australia Japan  

I finally received the limited edition Chromatica IICONI frame!! I got #136 out of 550  UHQ scans are now available on GAGAIMAGES: For more information about this item, please visit my website: www.ladygagaxcollection.com/chromatica/chromatica-iiconi

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GagaXCollection said:

I finally received the limited edition Chromatica IICONI frame!!

I got #136 out of 550 :pose:

UHQ scans are now available on GAGAIMAGES:

For more information about this item, please visit my website: www.ladygagaxcollection.com/chromatica/chromatica-iiconi

YAAAAAS!! 

Can you please update Discogs with these? i'm so tired of the ugly ass pictures someone put 😭😂

Link to post
3 hours ago, Leography said:

YAAAAAS!! 

Can you please update Discogs with these? i'm so tired of the ugly ass pictures someone put 😭😂

 

OMG. I’m tired of some people on Discogs. When you uploaded the firsts scans for the Chromatica boxset, someone uploaded an ugly ass scans and I had to fix them 😓💀

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
5 hours ago, Adeline said:

Yes , that's why I could buy another one. I might buy more lol 

Me reading you reply :eww: 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
2 hours ago, tony said:

 

OMG. I’m tired of some people on Discogs. When you uploaded the firsts scans for the Chromatica boxset, someone uploaded an ugly ass scans and I had to fix them 😓💀

I know 💀💀💀

Link to post
2 hours ago, Adeline said:

What's wrong with my reply?  🥺

It’s just a joke babe 😭 sorry if it bothered you 💔

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
3 hours ago, Leography said:

I know 💀💀💀

And talking about scans, I have to update some Mexican edition ones. :eww: maybe I’ll do it next week 💀

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
4 minutes ago, tony said:

It’s just a joke babe 😭 sorry if it bothered you 💔

No you didn't bothering me 😘  I was just wondering because my English is really bad and sometimes I write dumb things lmao

Edited by Adeline
Link to post
16 minutes ago, tony said:

And talking about scans, I have to update some Mexican edition ones. :eww: maybe I’ll do it next week 💀

Yaaaas!! Let's get rid of all those awful pics on discogs!

  • TEA 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, Leography said:

Yaaaas!! Let's get rid of all those awful pics on discogs!

Of course! 🔥
 

 

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Feel free to pass your scans to @GagaXCollection so he can upload them on gagaimages!

:hello:

Edited by tony
  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
8 hours ago, Adeline said:

No you didn't bothering me 😘  I was just wondering because my English is really bad and sometimes I write dumb things lmao

Lmao. I completely understand you. 
:DerpGa:

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
On 1/14/2021 at 7:17 AM, fkanico said:

I have quite a few Gaga store displays, I have two CD stands from Barnes and noble from when Cheek to Cheek came out, and I also have a Joanne CD display from there as well. I also have the huge Versace poster from Sunglass Hut back in like 2013. Does anyone else have any interesting store displays? I love collecting them. I still really want one of those huge Fame perfume bottle store displays 😭
 

side question: I want to get my hands on one of the Valentino perfume displays/ posters currently at Macy’s but I don’t want to go through the hassle of calling them to ask them to give it to me. Does anyone know when they plan on tossing those out? I know people recently have fished out Ariana’s perfume displays from Ulta trash bins once they started throwing them away. I’d like to do the same for the Valentino posters if possible 😭

I have a ASIB stand that a UK supermarket used to promote the DVD release, I also have the matching posters etc. I have three Valentino display posters, two of them are bigger than an A3 piece of paper  (one is made of a plasticy material, the other is standard paper) and the third poster is around five foot in width, one foot in height. I had to walk home with the 5 foot poster covered in bin bags to protect it from the rain, the amount of looks I got was truly something. 

Link to post
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I have a ASIB stand that a UK supermarket used to promote the DVD release, I also have the matching posters etc. I have three Valentino display posters, two of them are bigger than an A3 piece of paper  (one is made of a plasticy material, the other is standard paper) and the third poster is around five foot in width, one foot in height. I had to walk home with the 5 foot poster covered in bin bags to protect it from the rain, the amount of looks I got was truly something. 

If you have photos, you can share them with us 🤩

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
On 1/16/2021 at 12:31 AM, tony said:

Well, so here’s an update of what I recently ordered for my collection: 

• Joanne (Canadian Standard CD with hype sticker) 

• Born This Way (Canadian Standard CD with hype sticker) 

• Cheek To Cheek (Argentinian Deluxe CD with hype sticker) 

• Cheek To Cheek (Mexican Deluxe CD with hype sticker) 

• Urban Outfitters Joanne white long sleeve shirt. (Size L)

spacer.png

I love this shirt 

Link to post
35 minutes ago, Shan said:

I love this shirt 

Me too 😍😍 it’s just beautiful 

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
26 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

 

We eating good!!! :cute: It's increadibly beautiful!!

Not now that I don’t have money 😪💔

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...