Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

3 minutes ago, Rycon5 said:

Fun tank tops! I really need tshirts that aren’t In the heavy material like the recent ones, I can’t stand them and have only worn them a couple times!

I vote for tank tops too lol ! Tank tops for men and woman please 😉

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Australia Japan  

I never thought I'd be scanning Oreos but here we are   

I finally received the limited edition Chromatica IICONI frame!! I got #136 out of 550  UHQ scans are now available on GAGAIMAGES: For more information about this item, please visit my website: www.ladygagaxcollection.com/chromatica/chromatica-iiconi

Posted Images

I would LOVE more dolls... Gaga has so many iconic looks that would be so amazing to have a miniature version of. I collect figures so I would literally DIE if Gaga released another doll. I went crazy when she released zomby Gaga and got 2 of them. I still really wish her bratz doll collab actually happened 😭

• Love 1
1 hour ago, fkanico said:

I would LOVE more dolls... Gaga has so many iconic looks that would be so amazing to have a miniature version of. I collect figures so I would literally DIE if Gaga released another doll. I went crazy when she released zomby Gaga and got 2 of them. I still really wish her bratz doll collab actually happened 😭

we need this...

• Love 1
On 1/3/2021 at 6:03 PM, Sechito said:

Does anyone know where to get a Born This Way vinyl? They seem to be very rare and whenever I find one, it's always super expensive. :(

I recently came to Fnac and it was 25€ and they also have the artpop one.

I've started to collect the pictures disc, but it's really expensive.. lol

I have , just dance , poker face,  lovegame, paparazzi,  bad romance,  telephone ( my favourite ) and Alejandro 😁

I also have most of the french single in cardboard,  I missing the he he one  and all the others after born this way. Oh I have the applause 😁

• Love 3
  • ★ Moderator
On 1/12/2021 at 10:10 AM, Adeline said:

I've started to collect the pictures disc, but it's really expensive.. lol

I have , just dance , poker face,  lovegame, paparazzi,  bad romance,  telephone ( my favourite ) and Alejandro 😁

I also have most of the french single in cardboard,  I missing the he he one  and all the others after born this way. Oh I have the applause 😁

I WANT THEM SO BAD. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Shan said:

I WANT THEM SO BAD. 

The one I miss are pretty rare and when you found them it's too expensive lol maybe one day you could have some of them too 🙂

• Love 1

I have quite a few Gaga store displays, I have two CD stands from Barnes and noble from when Cheek to Cheek came out, and I also have a Joanne CD display from there as well. I also have the huge Versace poster from Sunglass Hut back in like 2013. Does anyone else have any interesting store displays? I love collecting them. I still really want one of those huge Fame perfume bottle store displays 😭

side question: I want to get my hands on one of the Valentino perfume displays/ posters currently at Macy’s but I don’t want to go through the hassle of calling them to ask them to give it to me. Does anyone know when they plan on tossing those out? I know people recently have fished out Ariana’s perfume displays from Ulta trash bins once they started throwing them away. I’d like to do the same for the Valentino posters if possible 😭

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, fkanico said:

I have quite a few Gaga store displays, I have two CD stands from Barnes and noble from when Cheek to Cheek came out, and I also have a Joanne CD display from there as well. I also have the huge Versace poster from Sunglass Hut back in like 2013. Does anyone else have any interesting store displays? I love collecting them. I still really want one of those huge Fame perfume bottle store displays 😭

side question: I want to get my hands on one of the Valentino perfume displays/ posters currently at Macy’s but I don’t want to go through the hassle of calling them to ask them to give it to me. Does anyone know when they plan on tossing those out? I know people recently have fished out Ariana’s perfume displays from Ulta trash bins once they started throwing them away. I’d like to do the same for the Valentino posters if possible 😭

I just got the oreo display lol but that’s it 

• Love 2
On 1/6/2021 at 1:46 AM, Leography said:

Finally ordered that Chromatica Promo package! :friday:

s-l400.jpg

LADY-GAGA-Chromatica-Promo-Package-clear

It'll take FOREVER to get to my house, but whatever!

The way the promo is 100x better than the boxset :clownmakeup:

• TEA 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg
i’m addicted to the love that you garner

1 hour ago, tony said:

Hello. I’m back here on the boards of LGN. I just have one question. 

Did LG marked all the album artworks her stores sold as signed albums? What do you think about this? 

I believe only Germany customers got the real signature: https://www.instagram.com/p/CCfZnlLJHqD/?igshid=165m266fg9bl4 

Hi!

Well, I think she did sign all those copies. If you look closely, you'll notice that all those letters "L" (or Z hahaha) that she used as a signature are different from each other.

So I'm seeing a lot of Chromatica signed art cards on Twitter, but this is  mine signed twice(?).. both LG or potentially Bloodpop?.. : LadyGaga

Chromatica (Autographed) - Lady Gaga X Collection

Lady Gaga signed Chromatica art card & Deluxe CD... - DepopLady Gaga Chromatica Cassette Tape UK EXCLUSIVE & Hand Signed Art Card |  eBay

P.s.: These are NOT my pictures!! I found them online 

• Confused 1
5 minutes ago, Matthaeus said:

Well, I think she did sign all those copies. If you look closely, you'll notice that all those letters "L" (or Z hahaha) that she used as a signature are different from each other.

spacer.png

• LMAO 1

0C7DFDB1-98D3-44C5-83EE-41F5FDA059F6.thumb.jpeg.938e2cf1b324ce058313205951c0fa12.jpeg

Just now, Matthaeus said:

but yeah I really don't think that Gaga would do something like that to us. Because she seems (she is) so authentic and honest. I mean...

She has physical pain, but I believe this had to be more organized. This was not very limited, a lot of people ordered the album signed and even multiple copies. 

If they were organized, she would have really signed all the artworks. She didn’t even apologized or uploaded a video signing like she did before with Joanne 

People payed a lot for this tbh

3 hours ago, tony said:

The way the promo is 100x better than the boxset :clownmakeup:

Well to be fair, both have strong points!

Like yes, the boxset is WAAAAY overpriced, but the box itself is gorgeous in person, and the 7" CD is EVERYTHING! (Plus it's a new booklet, so yay!)

But it's 100% missing a 7" vinyl inside! They should have done what they did with Madame X boxset, and include an exclusive vinyle for a non-single song :( 

Edited by Leography
  • Love 1

Yeah I'm not convinced she signed all of them. We witnessed a lot of shady moves from label lately when it comes to signatures, but maybe it doesn't mean the artist knew about it? 

But IF it was her, clearly she did too many. I know it's cool to have an objecg signed, but Ls and Zs, especially when you had to pay extra in some countries to get them?! Come on! Just because we're fan doesn't mean we don't have to complain when they f*ck up. But her or not, that was a lesson, last time I'm ordering signed items from any artist 🤡

Between that and the poster released half a year ago, Chromatica is NOT the era for signed items 💀

Edited by Leography
  • TEA 1