Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Australia Japan  

I finally received the limited edition Chromatica IICONI frame!! I got #136 out of 550  UHQ scans are now available on GAGAIMAGES: For more information about this item, please visit my website: www.ladygagaxcollection.com/chromatica/chromatica-iiconi

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

Posted Images

• ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, LukeAPrayer said:

do you guys think Joanne will be repressed at Urban Outfitters? I own the pink limited pressing and I’m a bit worried they’re going to release the same thing 

I want the pink!!!! 

Just now, Shan said:

I want the pink!!!! 

But something else would be so cool too 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LukeAPrayer said:

do you guys think Joanne will be repressed at Urban Outfitters? I own the pink limited pressing and I’m a bit worried they’re going to release the same thing 

I'm pretty sure that if they do Joanne again it'll be a new pink!

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, LukeAPrayer said:

I would love for them to release another Joanne vinyl

35 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Hi guys! I'm new to this site (coming from GGD) this thread will hopefully be my home here on this site as I have a slight obsession with collecting. I do hope to eventually see more 7" singles pressed for Chromatica

Welcome to LGN!

:pose:

• Love 2

Lady Gaga collector since 2010 www.ladygagaxcollection.com

• ★ Administrator
45 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Hi guys! I'm new to this site (coming from GGD) this thread will hopefully be my home here on this site as I have a slight obsession with collecting. I do hope to eventually see more 7" singles pressed for Chromatica

Welcome!!!!

I'm gonna try list all the CDs and vinyls I have from Gaga:

The Fame, The Fame (Blue Vinyl), The Cherrytree Sessions, The Fame Monster, The Fame Monster (Vinyl), The Remix, Born This Way, Born This Way (Deluxe), Born This Way: The Remix, ARTPOP, ARTPOP (Vinyl), Cheek To Cheek, Cheek To Cheek (Vinyl), Joanne, Joanne (Vinyl), A Star Is Born, A Star Is Born (Special Deluxe Edition), A Star Is Born (Vinyl), Chromatica (Hardcover Version), Chromatica (See-through Vinyl), Stupid Love (CD), Rain On Me (CD)

Is my collection good?

• Love 3
  • WIG 1

Finally edited + posted pics of my Xmas present... I'm so happy 😭❤️

1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

Welcome Queen!

• Love 2
  • WIG 1
16 hours ago, Leography said:

I'm pretty sure that if they do Joanne again it'll be a new pink!

Noooo haahah i hope they release a black one!!! I hate pink haahha

14 hours ago, Leography said:

:cute:

Thank you so much 😭

Indeed man, your work there is awesome!!!

15 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Me too bro!!! I love collecting specially the singles in vinyl hehee

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I'm not sure if this thread is just for collecting music items or just everything in general however I managed to find the UK version of the Chromatica Oreos today!

yeah it for collectiing ahaha but niceee im happy for you. here i didnt find yet :(

5 hours ago, Sechito said:

Does anyone know where to get a Born This Way vinyl? They seem to be very rare and whenever I find one, it's always super expensive. :(

It's available on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Born-This-Way-Lady-Gaga/dp/B004K4GDE4/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=born+this+way+vinyl&qid=1609714397&sr=8-1

• WIG 1

Lady Gaga collector since 2010 www.ladygagaxcollection.com

18 hours ago, Sechito said:

Does anyone know where to get a Born This Way vinyl? They seem to be very rare and whenever I find one, it's always super expensive. :(

Where are you from? If you're from Europe I think Fnac still has it

37 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Where are you from? If you're from Europe I think Fnac still has it

i think he means the picture discs from btw... from that box ahahah not the ordinary vinyl

• ★ Moderator

If you could create a piece of merch for LG, what would it be?

I would say a boxset for Chromatica similar to the BTW box with a different photo on every vinyl. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Shan said:

If you could create a piece of merch for LG, what would it be?

I would say a boxset for Chromatica similar to the BTW box with a different photo on every vinyl. 

That's not merch to me, more like physical releases, but Y E S!!! The serve it would have been! (I've actually working on a mockup up with a similar idea, I need to finish it!)

• Love 3