Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

2 hours ago, LukeAPrayer said:

do you guys think Joanne will be repressed at Urban Outfitters? I own the pink limited pressing and I’m a bit worried they’re going to release the same thing 

I want the pink!!!! 

Just now, Shan said:

I want the pink!!!! 

But something else would be so cool too 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, LukeAPrayer said:

do you guys think Joanne will be repressed at Urban Outfitters? I own the pink limited pressing and I’m a bit worried they’re going to release the same thing 

I would love for them to release another Joanne vinyl

35 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Hi guys! I'm new to this site (coming from GGD) this thread will hopefully be my home here on this site as I have a slight obsession with collecting. I do hope to eventually see more 7" singles pressed for Chromatica

Welcome to LGN!

:pose:

• Love 2

Lady Gaga collector since 2010

www.ladygagaxcollection.com

• ★ Administrator
45 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Hi guys! I'm new to this site (coming from GGD) this thread will hopefully be my home here on this site as I have a slight obsession with collecting. I do hope to eventually see more 7" singles pressed for Chromatica

Welcome!!!!

I'm gonna try list all the CDs and vinyls I have from Gaga:

The Fame, The Fame (Blue Vinyl), The Cherrytree Sessions, The Fame Monster, The Fame Monster (Vinyl), The Remix, Born This Way, Born This Way (Deluxe), Born This Way: The Remix, ARTPOP, ARTPOP (Vinyl), Cheek To Cheek, Cheek To Cheek (Vinyl), Joanne, Joanne (Vinyl), A Star Is Born, A Star Is Born (Special Deluxe Edition), A Star Is Born (Vinyl), Chromatica (Hardcover Version), Chromatica (See-through Vinyl), Stupid Love (CD), Rain On Me (CD)

Is my collection good?

• Love 3
  • WIG 1

Finally edited + posted pics of my Xmas present... I'm so happy 😭❤️

1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

Welcome Queen!

• Love 2
  • WIG 1
16 hours ago, Leography said:

I'm pretty sure that if they do Joanne again it'll be a new pink!

Noooo haahah i hope they release a black one!!! I hate pink haahha

14 hours ago, Leography said:

:cute:

Thank you so much 😭

Indeed man, your work there is awesome!!!

15 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Me too bro!!! I love collecting specially the singles in vinyl hehee

• Love 1

GAGAFLIX - LADY GAGA'S BIGGEST STREAMING PLATFORM https://www.gagaflix.co 

5 hours ago, Sechito said:

Does anyone know where to get a Born This Way vinyl? They seem to be very rare and whenever I find one, it's always super expensive. :(

It's available on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Born-This-Way-Lady-Gaga/dp/B004K4GDE4/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=born+this+way+vinyl&qid=1609714397&sr=8-1

• WIG 1

Lady Gaga collector since 2010

www.ladygagaxcollection.com

4 minutes ago, Shan said:

If you could create a piece of merch for LG, what would it be?

I would say a boxset for Chromatica similar to the BTW box with a different photo on every vinyl. 

That's not merch to me, more like physical releases, but Y E S!!! The serve it would have been! (I've actually working on a mockup up with a similar idea, I need to finish it!)

• Love 3