Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

Are you guys buying any cassettes? Until now we have:

• Chromatica (5 different colours)
  • Love For Sale (3 different colours)
  • Stupid Love
  • Rain On Me

As a collector perspective they are a MUST,  but I feel like this responds to the global demand of vintage formats like vinyl despite cassettes are not that fancy.

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
7 hours ago, TheRealTadeo said:

Are you guys buying any cassettes? Until now we have:

• Chromatica (5 different colours)
  • Love For Sale (3 different colours)
  • Stupid Love
  • Rain On Me

As a collector perspective they are a MUST,  but I feel like this responds to the global demand of vintage formats like vinyl despite cassettes are not that fancy.

I have all of them and also, I have the Born This Way Cassettes. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 10/27/2021 at 1:03 PM, william5000 said:

Hiii everyone! So I’ve been a long time collector for as long as I can remember. I joined, let’s say, another forum, back in the day and used to be a regular contributor to the collection thread there. I used to only get CDs in the US, then I started spreading out to CD singles from other countries. I had to skip a lot of extra CDs of the Born This Way era because I was grounded a lot, and ARTPOP era was an emotional blur for me. But my Chromatica collection is pretty huge 😂😂😂 I will try to take pictures of everything and share them soon! I’m excited to see what other stuff you guys have!

Welcome to our forum 😍 you can share your collection here with us! 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, __Pyrrhon__ said:

Are you sure it's a mispress ? I saw you on discogs, twitter

It is possible they rearranged this song between youtube leaks and the physical CD.

It will be a second mispress on European release in few times, like the LFS Vinyl Deluxe.

The mix on the CD has different lyrics in the intro plus the bridge and completely different production on the bridge. I'm sure it's a different mix and for lack of a better word, it's a mispress. The rest of the remixes on the album are the same as the digital release it's only Plastic Doll that has a different mix to the digital release. 

Edited by numb the flame
8 hours ago, __Pyrrhon__ said:

Fine but did you listen the US or Japan CD, do they have the same mix ?

I only have the European manufactured CD that I purchased from Gaga’s UK store so I’m unable to tell if the US or Japanese CD’s have the same issue. 

Edited by numb the flame