Jump to content

Lady Gaga Collectors Thread


Recommended Posts

  • ★ Senior Moderator

The heavy metal lover t-shirt is almost sold out: 

67B9B0E0-5653-49C1-AEBC-C944F41C461A.thumb.jpeg.e1d855a359aa5d738ee187a9fbc91559.jpeg

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
On 6/13/2021 at 9:52 AM, PaulaMonster13 said:

Hey guys it's been so long since I last posted here but life got busy I guess :( Anyway I'm so excited for BTW reimagined, hope we really get a beautiful vinyl for it. I bought myself the CD and the BTW hoodie meanwhile :sad3:

While I was gone I bought a few Gaga items my collection was missing which y'all can see here :)) Managed to get the yellow Chromatica RSD vinyl yesterday, hope you all were lucky with it too!!

20210613_144641.thumb.jpg.b9fa2658209dad2b03fa9bd1a5cef131.jpg

where did you buy the five foot two?

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 7/7/2021 at 7:11 AM, numb the flame said:

My Chromatica trifold LP arrived a few hours ago, it's gorgeous! It truly is a beautiful collectors piece, we always get one (or more) beautiful collectors item from every era such as the original TF USB drive, TFM super deluxe or the BTW picture disc box set. 

https://ibb.co/HqJYVND

OMG IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!! 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
On 7/3/2021 at 7:53 PM, Tony said:

YAAAAASSS!! Show us pictures 

Bought many interesting items lately 👀 will post an update picture once everything arrives, I'm so excited!

On 7/9/2021 at 8:09 AM, disc0stick said:

where did you buy the five foot two?

Search for "Five Foot Two DVD" or "Five Foot Two FYC" on eBay, there're still quite many on sale

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

It is an official product, it's a 'For Your Consideration' DVD given to people who vote for who should win what award at the Emmy's I believe ? It's sort of like those Chromatica promo packages sold in record stores in the Los Angeles area that were sent out by Interscope for Grammy voters. 

Oh yes, I remember! Thanks 😊 

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
2 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Bought many interesting items lately 👀 will post an update picture once everything arrives, I'm so excited!

I can’t wait!! :cheering:

  • WIG 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
7 hours ago, numb the flame said:

It is an official product, it's a 'For Your Consideration' DVD given to people who vote for who should win what award at the Emmy's I believe ? It's sort of like those Chromatica promo packages sold in record stores in the Los Angeles area that were sent out by Interscope for Grammy voters. 

so it's a rare product? omg i wish

Link to comment

Did someone know if the btw 10 anniversary merch (the new with heavy metal lover shirt, the new hoodie ect..) is avaible in an other country?

When i tried to go to the us website to see the merch, it opens the french website with only the 3 t-shirts end the hoodie.

I wonder why it's not worldwide.

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
3 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

Did someone know if the btw 10 anniversary merch (the new with heavy metal lover shirt, the new hoodie ect..) is avaible in an other country?

When i tried to go to the us website to see the merch, it opens the french website with only the 3 t-shirts end the hoodie.

I wonder why it's not worldwide.

They are available in the UK Store. 

  • Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
On 6/14/2021 at 1:29 AM, Tony said:

I forgot to show you all, I got the EAU DE GAGA testers! I bought three bottles on Amazon. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

I'll get new stuff this week, and I'll show you everything I got last month! So stay tunned!

omg I only the Fame fragrance. how's the smell of it?

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
3 minutes ago, bloodymary said:

omg I only the Fame fragrance. how's the smell of it?

It is very citric and sweet. It’s totally an unisex fragrance. I love it! 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
  • ★ Senior Moderator
8 minutes ago, Leila said:

OMG PLEEEEEEEAAASEEE??????

lucky you have a cute signature. mine's just a L 

I have a too :sleeping:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...