Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

Just now, Tony said:

It's just the standard CD with a cardboard slipcase. It is very unique since is the only edition with it.

Got it! It seemed small in the picture that's why I said that. Might be the angle! 

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I finally received the limited edition Chromatica IICONI frame!! I got #136 out of 550  UHQ scans are now available on GAGAIMAGES: For more information about this item, please visit my website: www.ladygagaxcollection.com/chromatica/chromatica-iiconi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

You guys have so much stuff and different editions. I barely know how to find them

Exactly! In my coutnry, shipping alone is almost $25-$30 every time. And sometimes the actual product is not even that pricey so then I decide to not waste my money 😭

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

You guys have so much stuff and different editions. I barely know how to find them 😅

It is the best cover!!!

I really want to show all of my Gaga collection. Should I? 🤔 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• ★ Moderator

Okay, so this was my collection back in 2018. I had a lot since I stared in 2016. I didn't have magazines back then, but in 2019 I stared buying some magazines.

26158777_533602777017373_5409435885391314944_n.thumb.jpg.084eb50236988fd2bd28489d6a351813.jpg

• Love 2

12 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

You guys have so much stuff and different editions. I barely know how to find them 😅

You can find pretty much every edition of an album ever produced on discogs.com however they're pretty pricey the more rare the edition because it's a collectors site so they bump up the prices a lot more than their retail price, it's the same deal with eBay. cdjapan.co.jp is great if you're looking for any Japanese exclusive releases, fnac.com for any EU exclusives + her international web stores have some slight exclusives too. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Tony said:

Okay, so this was my collection back in 2018. I had a lot since I stared in 2016. I didn't have magazines back then, but in 2019 I stared buying some magazines.

26158777_533602777017373_5409435885391314944_n.thumb.jpg.084eb50236988fd2bd28489d6a351813.jpg

omg I have one of each album and that's it 😂  TF, TFM, The Remixes, BTW, ARTPOP, C2C, Joanne, ASIB and Chromatica. And only the Joanne vinyl.
I do have the C2C dvd, The Monster Ball DVD, 2 Asib DVDs and AHS Hotel DVD. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Tony said:

Holy that's huge! 

I love the ARTPOP one in the middle. The one which has more of a turquoise reflection on the koons ball.

Here's my collection, I don't want this to seem like I'm bragging what I have I've just been a fan since 2009 so I've accumulated a lot of things over the last decade.

Spoiler

The Fame era:

1. Original Canadian edition CD (different tracklist with extended "Money Honey" intro and original mixes)

2. Original Europe edition CD (same mixes and tracklist as Canadian edition but includes I Like It Rough as a bonus track)

3. Revised USA edition CD ("Starstruck", "Paper Gangsta" and "I Like It Rough" were added to the tracklist on this edition, the artwork has red font instead of the blue font found on editions worldwide)

4. Revised UK edition CD (same tracks as the USA edition but includes "Disco Heaven" and "Again Again" as bonus tracks)

5. Revised UK edition CD (same as above UK edition however this one is in a super jewel case instead of a regular jewel case)

6. The Cherrytree Sessions CD (this is the 2010 repress)

7. Tenth anniversary ltd USB drive

8. HMV exclusives blue vinyl (this was a National Album Day 2019 UK exclusive release, it was limited to 2000 copies)

9. Tracklist poster (here's an image of it)

The Fame Monster era:

1. Australian standard edition CD (this version is uncensored and has the brunette artwork)

2. UK deluxe edition CD (this includes both TFM as disc 1 and TF as disc 2)

3. Philippine digipak edition CD (this edition includes TFM as disc 1 and TF as disc 2, includes "Disco Heaven" and "Retro, Dance, Freak" as bonus tracks)

4. 12" picture disc vinyl

5. Bad Romance CD single (EU edition)

6. Telephone CD single (EU edition)

7. ltd USB drive

8. The Remix (UK edition, includes "clean" artwork and 18 songs)

9. Alejandro CD single (UK edition)

10. 2009/10 tour programme (this is the first programme before they printed a second version with photos of her performing for the summer 2010/11 shows)

11. Outtake poster(here's an image of it)

Born This Way era:

1. Born This Way CD single (EU edition)

2. Judas CD single (EU edition)

2. Standard edition CD (EU edition includes "Born This Way (Jost & Naaf Remix) as a bonus track)

3. Special edition CD (EU edition includes "Born This Way (Jost & Naaf Remix) as a bonus track on disc 2 after the remixes)

4. 12" double LP 180g vinyl (first press)

5. Born This Way The Remix CD (EU edition)

6. Born This Way The Collection (includes The Monster Ball dvd, special edition 17 track album and Born This Way The Remix, TMB DVD & BTW CD housed in digisleeves, BTW The Remix CD housed in a card sleeve)

7. Born This Way single cover poster (here's an image of it)

8. Born This Way Ball 2012/13 tour programme

9. Free as my Hair 2012 EU tour date t-shirt (here's an image of it)

10. Singing toothbrush (plays Bad Romance and Born This Way)

ARTPOP era:

1. Applause CD single (EU edition)

2. ARTPOP deluxe edition CD/DVD (first press includes "Do What U Want" and 1 hour 2013 iTunes festival performance on DVD,represses don't have foiled artwork and DWUW is removed, came as part of this bundle)

3. 12" double LP vinyl (first press includes "Do What U Want" and foil artwork, represses don't have foiled artwork and DWUW is removed)

4. 2019 reissue CD ("Do What U Want" is removed from this repress)

5. Applause ltd "painted face" t-shirt (here's an image of it, came as part of this bundle)

6. Applause ltd lithograph (18" x 18" lithograph, came as part of this bundle

7. artRave The ARTPOP Ball tour programme

8. Inez & Vindooh sublimation t-shirt (here's an image of it)

9. Koons Gazing 2014 tour date hoodie (here's an image of it)

10. Glow stick (here's an image of it)

12. Blue flashing pacifier (here's an image of the clear version)

Cheek to Cheek era:

1. Deluxe edition cd (18 track EU version)

2. 12" LP vinyl (EU edition)

3. Cheek to Cheek Live! DVD

4. 2015 tour date t-shirt (here's an image of it)

5. Tour poster (here's an image of a signed version, the version sold at merch stands on tour wasn't signed)

Joanne era:

1. Standard edition CD

2. Deluxe edition CD

3. 12" double LP vinyl (first press)

4. Black script t-shirt (here's an image of it)

5. Triptic hoodie (ltd Coachella merchandise, here's an image of it)

6. Lizard t-shirt (ltd Coachella merchandise, here's an image of it)

7. LG x Urban Outfitters Joanne tour dad hat (ltd UO capsule collection, here's an image of it)

8. LG x Urban Outfitters Joanne tour t-shirt (ltd UO capsule collection, here's an image it)

9. Joanne World Tour VIP lanyard

10. Joanne World Tour VIP backpack

11. Pink wide brimmed hat (here's an image of it)

A Star Is Born era:

1. HMV exclusive CD (includes fold out poster/booklet)

2. 12" double LP vinyl (includes art prints)

3. UK exclusive signed CD (includes signed art card)

4. Special deluxe edition CD (includes movie book, 3 posters and CD with foldout poster/booklet)

5. Standard UK blu-ray

6. Special gifting edition CD/DVD (includes soundtrack on CD, movie on DVD, post cards and exclusive cover art, here's an image of it)

7. Special encore edition blu-ray (UK edition includes theatrical and encore versions of movie on 2x blu-ray discs)

8. VIP Pass Edition CD/blu-ray (includes 3x posters, movie production book, art cards, soundtrack on CD in a card sleeve and Encore blu-ray, here's an image of it here)

Chromatica era:

1. Stupid Love 7" picture disc (sold exclusively on shop.ladygaga.com)

2. Rain On Me 7" picture disc (sold exclusively on shop.ladygaga.com)

3. EU Deluxe CD (hardcover book edition includes 3 bonus tracks)

4. 12" picture disc vinyl LP (ltd picture disc in clear sleeve)

5. Cassette 1 (transparent green)

6. Cassette 2 (pink)

7. Cassette 3 (mint green)

8. UK exclusive cassette (neon green)

9. Limited deluxe box set edition (includes temporary tattoos, art cards, posters and 7" deluxe CD)

10.Cover t-shirt (here's an image of it)

11. Sour Candy cloth face covering (here's an image of it here)

12. Chromatica oreos (UK edition, single pack)

13. Chromatica oreos (UK edition, twin pack)

Perfumes:

1. Fame 30ml EDP

2. Fame 100ml EDP

3. Fame 146g soap

4. Fame 200ml body lotion

5. Fame 50ml EDP & 200ml shower gel set

6. Eau de Gaga 1.5ml sample

7. Eau de Gaga 75ml EDP

8. Eau de Gaga 30ml EDP, 75ml shower gel & 75ml body lotion set

Miscellaneous:

1. Machete Kills DVD

2. Sin City 2 DVD

3. American Horror Story Hotel DVD (4x DVD set)

4. Born This Way Foundation x Monster High ZombyGaga doll

5. American Horror Story Roanoke DVD (3x DVD set)

6. LG x Starbucks gift card

7. Born This Way Foundation Channel Kindess book

8. LG x Terry Richardson book

9. Born This Way Ball 9 September 2012 ticket

10. V Magazine 85 fall 2013 ("Bowie" cover)

11. artRave The ARTPOP Ball 23 October 2014 ticket

12. artRave The ARTPOP Ball confetti

13. Cheek to Cheek Tour 8 June 2015 ticket

14. Joanne World Tour 4 February 2018 ticket

15. V Magazine 109 fall 2017

• Love 2
  • WOW 1
  • ★ Moderator
52 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Here's my collection, I don't want this to seem like I'm bragging what I have I've just been a fan since 2009 so I've accumulated a lot of things over the last decade.

Hide contents

The Fame era:

1. Original Canadian edition CD (different tracklist with extended "Money Honey" intro and original mixes)

2. Original Europe edition CD (same mixes and tracklist as Canadian edition but includes I Like It Rough as a bonus track)

3. Revised USA edition CD ("Starstruck", "Paper Gangsta" and "I Like It Rough" were added to the tracklist on this edition, the artwork has red font instead of the blue font found on editions worldwide)

4. Revised UK edition CD (same tracks as the USA edition but includes "Disco Heaven" and "Again Again" as bonus tracks)

5. Revised UK edition CD (same as above UK edition however this one is in a super jewel case instead of a regular jewel case)

6. The Cherrytree Sessions CD (this is the 2010 repress)

7. Tenth anniversary ltd USB drive

8. HMV exclusives blue vinyl (this was a National Album Day 2019 UK exclusive release, it was limited to 2000 copies)

9. Tracklist poster (here's an image of it)

The Fame Monster era:

1. Australian standard edition CD (this version is uncensored and has the brunette artwork)

2. UK deluxe edition CD (this includes both TFM as disc 1 and TF as disc 2)

3. Philippine digipak edition CD (this edition includes TFM as disc 1 and TF as disc 2, includes "Disco Heaven" and "Retro, Dance, Freak" as bonus tracks)

4. 12" picture disc vinyl

5. Bad Romance CD single (EU edition)

6. Telephone CD single (EU edition)

7. ltd USB drive

8. The Remix (UK edition, includes "clean" artwork and 18 songs)

9. Alejandro CD single (UK edition)

10. 2009/10 tour programme (this is the first programme before they printed a second version with photos of her performing for the summer 2010/11 shows)

11. Outtake poster(here's an image of it)

Born This Way era:

1. Born This Way CD single (EU edition)

2. Judas CD single (EU edition)

2. Standard edition CD (EU edition includes "Born This Way (Jost & Naaf Remix) as a bonus track)

3. Special edition CD (EU edition includes "Born This Way (Jost & Naaf Remix) as a bonus track on disc 2 after the remixes)

4. 12" double LP 180g vinyl (first press)

5. Born This Way The Remix CD (EU edition)

6. Born This Way The Collection (includes The Monster Ball dvd, special edition 17 track album and Born This Way The Remix, TMB DVD & BTW CD housed in digisleeves, BTW The Remix CD housed in a card sleeve)

7. Born This Way single cover poster (here's an image of it)

8. Born This Way Ball 2012/13 tour programme

9. Free as my Hair 2012 EU tour date t-shirt (here's an image of it)

10. Singing toothbrush (plays Bad Romance and Born This Way)

ARTPOP era:

1. Applause CD single (EU edition)

2. ARTPOP deluxe edition CD/DVD (first press includes "Do What U Want" and 1 hour 2013 iTunes festival performance on DVD,represses don't have foiled artwork and DWUW is removed, came as part of this bundle)

3. 12" double LP vinyl (first press includes "Do What U Want" and foil artwork, represses don't have foiled artwork and DWUW is removed)

4. 2019 reissue CD ("Do What U Want" is removed from this repress)

5. Applause ltd "painted face" t-shirt (here's an image of it, came as part of this bundle)

6. Applause ltd lithograph (18" x 18" lithograph, came as part of this bundle

7. artRave The ARTPOP Ball tour programme

8. Inez & Vindooh sublimation t-shirt (here's an image of it)

9. Koons Gazing 2014 tour date hoodie (here's an image of it)

10. Glow stick (here's an image of it)

12. Blue flashing pacifier (here's an image of the clear version)

Cheek to Cheek era:

1. Deluxe edition cd (18 track EU version)

2. 12" LP vinyl (EU edition)

3. Cheek to Cheek Live! DVD

4. 2015 tour date t-shirt (here's an image of it)

5. Tour poster (here's an image of a signed version, the version sold at merch stands on tour wasn't signed)

Joanne era:

1. Standard edition CD

2. Deluxe edition CD

3. 12" double LP vinyl (first press)

4. Black script t-shirt (here's an image of it)

5. Triptic hoodie (ltd Coachella merchandise, here's an image of it)

6. Lizard t-shirt (ltd Coachella merchandise, here's an image of it)

7. LG x Urban Outfitters Joanne tour dad hat (ltd UO capsule collection, here's an image of it)

8. LG x Urban Outfitters Joanne tour t-shirt (ltd UO capsule collection, here's an image it)

9. Joanne World Tour VIP lanyard

10. Joanne World Tour VIP backpack

11. Pink wide brimmed hat (here's an image of it)

A Star Is Born era:

1. HMV exclusive CD (includes fold out poster/booklet)

2. 12" double LP vinyl (includes art prints)

3. UK exclusive signed CD (includes signed art card)

4. Special deluxe edition CD (includes movie book, 3 posters and CD with foldout poster/booklet)

5. Standard UK blu-ray

6. Special gifting edition CD/DVD (includes soundtrack on CD, movie on DVD, post cards and exclusive cover art, here's an image of it)

7. Special encore edition blu-ray (UK edition includes theatrical and encore versions of movie on 2x blu-ray discs)

8. VIP Pass Edition CD/blu-ray (includes 3x posters, movie production book, art cards, soundtrack on CD in a card sleeve and Encore blu-ray, here's an image of it here)

Chromatica era:

1. Stupid Love 7" picture disc (sold exclusively on shop.ladygaga.com)

2. Rain On Me 7" picture disc (sold exclusively on shop.ladygaga.com)

3. EU Deluxe CD (hardcover book edition includes 3 bonus tracks)

4. 12" picture disc vinyl LP (ltd picture disc in clear sleeve)

5. Cassette 1 (transparent green)

6. Cassette 2 (pink)

7. Cassette 3 (mint green)

8. UK exclusive cassette (neon green)

9. Limited deluxe box set edition (includes temporary tattoos, art cards, posters and 7" deluxe CD)

10.Cover t-shirt (here's an image of it)

11. Sour Candy cloth face covering (here's an image of it here)

12. Chromatica oreos (UK edition, single pack)

13. Chromatica oreos (UK edition, twin pack)

Perfumes:

1. Fame 30ml EDP

2. Fame 100ml EDP

3. Fame 146g soap

4. Fame 200ml body lotion

5. Fame 50ml EDP & 200ml shower gel set

6. Eau de Gaga 1.5ml sample

7. Eau de Gaga 75ml EDP

8. Eau de Gaga 30ml EDP, 75ml shower gel & 75ml body lotion set

Miscellaneous:

1. Machete Kills DVD

2. Sin City 2 DVD

3. American Horror Story Hotel DVD (4x DVD set)

4. Born This Way Foundation x Monster High ZombyGaga doll

5. American Horror Story Roanoke DVD (3x DVD set)

6. LG x Starbucks gift card

7. Born This Way Foundation Channel Kindess book

8. LG x Terry Richardson book

9. Born This Way Ball 9 September 2012 ticket

10. V Magazine 85 fall 2013 ("Bowie" cover)

11. artRave The ARTPOP Ball 23 October 2014 ticket

12. artRave The ARTPOP Ball confetti

13. Cheek to Cheek Tour 8 June 2015 ticket

14. Joanne World Tour 4 February 2018 ticket

15. V Magazine 109 fall 2017

Thank you for this idea! I’ll definable make a list better ❤️ By the way, great collection

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Holy that's huge! 

I love the ARTPOP one in the middle. The one which has more of a turquoise reflection on the koons ball.

That is the Indian version of ARTPOP. A friend from India gave it to me for my birthday ❤️

28 minutes ago, Tony said:

That is the Indian version of ARTPOP. A friend from India gave it to me for my birthday ❤️

Nice! I didn't know india had its own versions too. Always learning something. 

• ★ Moderator
12 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Nice! I didn't know india had its own versions too. Always learning something. 

The Indian versions are the most rare editions out there. And they are beyond expensive. I have several Indian editions, except the Fame and Joanne. 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

The Indian versions are the most rare editions out there. And they are beyond expensive. I have several Indian editions, except the Fame and Joanne. 

I thought the Japanese versions would be the rarest. I'll look them up now. The ARTPOP one is so beautiful

• ★ Moderator
3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I thought the Japanese versions would be the rarest. I'll look them up now. The ARTPOP one is so beautiful

In terms of the Japanese versions, the special  versions are the rare ones. Because some of them are very limited. But Japanese versions usually get reissues so some releases are not hard to get at all. 

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

In terms of the Japanese versions, the special  versions are the rare ones. Because some of them are very limited. But Japanese versions usually get reissues so some releases are not hard to get at all. 

And then people do hoard the rare versions and resell them at a very higher price. I wonder how many people out there have each and every single version of each of her albums ever released. 

And then people do hoard the rare versions and resell them at a very higher price. I wonder how many people out there have each and every single version of each of her albums ever released. 

I'm pretty sure @Leography has (nearly) every edition of Chromatica

Really? Leo I must say I'm jealous. 

Well not all of them, but it's the first time I managed to grab most of them yes! (Sorry for that shitty photo 😂)

PXL_20210427_170552956.thumb.jpg.945ee70a07e949a9c8221d42e1733867.jpg

- Promo package

- Vinyl Milky (EU)

- Vinyl Clear (EU)

- Vinyl Silver (EU)

- Vinyl Picture Disc (EU)

- IICONI edition (FR)

- Boxset (EU)

- Boxset (JP)

- Cassette Solid Green (EU)

- Cassette Pink (EU)

- Cassette Green (EU)

- Cassette Lime (UK)

- Cassette clear (Urban Outfitters US)

- CD Standard EU (with signed card)

- CD Standard PL (with flyer)

- CD Standard US (with signed card)

- CD Deluxe (Target exclusive)

- CD Deluxe (EU)

- CD Deluxe (Taiwan)

- CD Standard (JP)

- CD Deluxe (JP)

- CD Standard (Slipcase Taiwan)

- CD Standard (Taiwan)

- CD Standard (Argentina)

- CD Standard (South Korea)

I've also preordered the tri-fold vinyl and will do my best to snatch the RSD yellow vinyl!

• Love 3

A few things that I'm really looking to add to my collection are any of the Gaga singles picture disks, the remix albums on vinyl, the Chromatica boxset, the Fame Monster boxset, some of the CD's that have Retro Dance Freak and Again Again on them, and I'm always hunting for clothes in my size. I think that a few of the unofficial products are really cool too, like the books and CD collections that other people have put together. I also LOVE finding magazines with Gaga on the cover. If I added every magazine with Gaga in it to my collection it would be HUGE because she is mentioned in almost every magazine I have ever opened at least once XD. 

If anyone knows where I could buy any of these products or has any advice please let me know!

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
8 minutes ago, taten said:

have Retro Dance Freak and Again Again on them

I highly recommend you buying any The Fame or The Fame Monster deluxe from Japan. The Japanese editions have all the bonus tracks from The Fame. Take a look on Discogs or eBay. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

I highly recommend you buying any The Fame or The Fame Monster deluxe from Japan. The Japanese editions have all the bonus tracks from The Fame. Take a look on Discogs or eBay. 

THANK U SM 

• Thanks 1
  • ★ Moderator
43 minutes ago, Leography said:

Well not all of them, but it's the first time I managed to grab most of them yes! (Sorry for that shitty photo 😂)

- Promo package

- Vinyl Milky (EU)

- Vinyl Clear (EU)

- Vinyl Silver (EU)

- IICONI edition (FR)

- Boxset (EU)

- Boxset (JP)

- Cassette Pink (EU)

- Cassette Green (EU)

- Cassette Lime (UK)

- CD Deluxe (EU)

- CD Deluxe (Taiwan)

- CD Standard (JP)

- CD Deluxe (JP)

- CD Standard (Taiwan)

I've also preordered the tri-fold vinyl and will do my best to snatch the RSD yellow vinyl!

Prince of Chromatica. 👑

I’m missing some of your editions, I hope to get some more editions in the future. I’m glad I got the Korean and Taiwanese cds 😭 I love them so much. 

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, Leography said:

PXL_20210427_170552956.thumb.jpg.945ee70a07e949a9c8221d42e1733867.jpg

- Promo package

- Vinyl Milky (EU)

- Vinyl Clear (EU)

- Vinyl Silver (EU)

- IICONI edition (FR)

- Boxset (EU)

- Boxset (JP)

- Cassette Pink (EU)

- Cassette Green (EU)

- Cassette Lime (UK)

- CD Deluxe (EU)

- CD Deluxe (Taiwan)

- CD Standard (JP)

- CD Deluxe (JP)

- CD Standard (Taiwan)

Ohhh boy those are all so beautiful! I'm happy for you! 😍❤️

• Love 1