Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

omg yay!! I love collecting all things Gaga, will be pretty active on this discussion for sure :cheering:

On 12/20/2020 at 7:55 AM, Adeline said:

I can't go on the official website anymore. We are always redirect on the French shop. I'm gonna cry when she released new stuff,  on the French shop there's not much 😕

When it redirects you go to the URL in your browser and delete the "fr" part, the link should be something like "store.ladygaga.com". That's what I do when it redirects me and it usually works without having to instal any VPN, lemme know if it works for you too!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, gagaflix said:

Hey guys, I created this topic for us to show our Gaga collection! It doesn't matter if you have 1 item or 93847530! Everything counts! 

Here's my collection:

Hey! When did you get your Chromatica Ball's "billetcollector" shipped to you? I bought my tickets back in March when they went first on sale and i still haven't gotten them :(

• Confused 1
13 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

omg yay!! I love collecting all things Gaga, will be pretty active on this discussion for sure :cheering:

When it redirects you go to the URL in your browser and delete the "fr" part, the link should be something like "store.ladygaga.com". That's what I do when it redirects me and it usually works without having to instal any VPN, lemme know if it works for you too!

Its doesn't seems to work but it was a good idea ,thank you 😘

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Hey! When did you get your Chromatica Ball's "billetcollector" shipped to you? I bought my tickets back in March when they went first on sale and i still haven't gotten them :(

For what date did you buy them? If Paris, contact Ticketmaster asap, you should have them by now!

If London, they'll ship a few weeks before the concert, so don't worry! ❤️

• TEA 1
29 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

OMG you didnt receive? i got them since august maybe and i bought in july

5 minutes ago, Leography said:

For what date did you buy them? If Paris, contact Ticketmaster asap, you should have them by now!

Exactly!! I ordered my paris ones in july and they arrived by august i guess

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

GAGAFLIX - LADY GAGA'S BIGGEST STREAMING PLATFORM https://www.gagaflix.co 

• ★ Administrator
40 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

They sent a first wave of collector tickets and then they stopped as soon as covid started spreading. Don't worry, it's totally normal. I haven't got mine either!

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Leography said:

Yes, for Paris!! When i look at my order status it appears as "NON EDITEE" and according to Ticketmaster's FAQ apparently this means it still hasn't even been shipped :/

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

They sent a first wave of collector tickets and then they stopped as soon as covid started spreading. Don't worry, it's totally normal. I haven't got mine either!

Oooh okay!! Thanks for letting me know cause i was getting a bit worried hahah :kiss: guess we have to wait to get ours then

4 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Yes, for Paris!! When i look at my order status it appears as "NON EDITEE" and according to Ticketmaster's FAQ apparently this means it still hasn't even been shipped :/

Oooh okay!! Thanks for letting me know cause i was getting a bit worried hahah :kiss: guess we have to wait to get ours then

Yeah Non éditée means "not printed"!

But I didn't know about them stopping because of Covid, so no worries haha

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Matt said:

This is good to know bc I haven’t gotten physical tickets but I think mine may be digital? 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Shan said:

What is ur fave piece of merch?? 

mine is 100000% the Coachella tentacle hoodie. I AM OBSESSED  

I dont have much non music merch ahahah in general i love the ARTPOP vinyl and the chromatica box set

55 minutes ago, Shan said:

What is ur fave piece of merch?? 

mine is 100000% the Coachella tentacle hoodie. I AM OBSESSED  

What about yours?

• Love 1

GAGAFLIX - LADY GAGA'S BIGGEST STREAMING PLATFORM https://www.gagaflix.co