Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I finally received the limited edition Chromatica IICONI frame!! I got #136 out of 550  UHQ scans are now available on GAGAIMAGES: For more information about this item, please visit my website: www.ladygagaxcollection.com/chromatica/chromatica-iiconi

Posted Images

omg yay!! I love collecting all things Gaga, will be pretty active on this discussion for sure :cheering:

On 12/20/2020 at 7:55 AM, Adeline said:

I can't go on the official website anymore. We are always redirect on the French shop. I'm gonna cry when she released new stuff,  on the French shop there's not much 😕

When it redirects you go to the URL in your browser and delete the "fr" part, the link should be something like "store.ladygaga.com". That's what I do when it redirects me and it usually works without having to instal any VPN, lemme know if it works for you too!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, gagaflix said:

Hey guys, I created this topic for us to show our Gaga collection! It doesn't matter if you have 1 item or 93847530! Everything counts! 

Here's my collection:

Hey! When did you get your Chromatica Ball's "billetcollector" shipped to you? I bought my tickets back in March when they went first on sale and i still haven't gotten them :(

• Confused 1
13 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

omg yay!! I love collecting all things Gaga, will be pretty active on this discussion for sure :cheering:

When it redirects you go to the URL in your browser and delete the "fr" part, the link should be something like "store.ladygaga.com". That's what I do when it redirects me and it usually works without having to instal any VPN, lemme know if it works for you too!

Its doesn't seems to work but it was a good idea ,thank you 😘

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Hey! When did you get your Chromatica Ball's "billetcollector" shipped to you? I bought my tickets back in March when they went first on sale and i still haven't gotten them :(

For what date did you buy them? If Paris, contact Ticketmaster asap, you should have them by now!

If London, they'll ship a few weeks before the concert, so don't worry! ❤️

• TEA 1
29 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

OMG you didnt receive? i got them since august maybe and i bought in july

5 minutes ago, Leography said:

For what date did you buy them? If Paris, contact Ticketmaster asap, you should have them by now!

Exactly!! I ordered my paris ones in july and they arrived by august i guess

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • ★ Administrator
40 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

They sent a first wave of collector tickets and then they stopped as soon as covid started spreading. Don't worry, it's totally normal. I haven't got mine either!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Matt said:

They sent a first wave of collector tickets and then they stopped as soon as covid started spreading. Don't worry, it's totally normal. I haven't got mine either!

I was getting really concerned for her because mine took only 1month ahahah

• LMAO 1
22 minutes ago, Leography said:

Yes, for Paris!! When i look at my order status it appears as "NON EDITEE" and according to Ticketmaster's FAQ apparently this means it still hasn't even been shipped :/

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Oooh okay!! Thanks for letting me know cause i was getting a bit worried hahah :kiss: guess we have to wait to get ours then

4 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Yes, for Paris!! When i look at my order status it appears as "NON EDITEE" and according to Ticketmaster's FAQ apparently this means it still hasn't even been shipped :/

Oooh okay!! Thanks for letting me know cause i was getting a bit worried hahah :kiss: guess we have to wait to get ours then

Yeah Non éditée means "not printed"!

But I didn't know about them stopping because of Covid, so no worries haha

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Matt said:

This is good to know bc I haven’t gotten physical tickets but I think mine may be digital? 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Shan said:

What is ur fave piece of merch?? 

mine is 100000% the Coachella tentacle hoodie. I AM OBSESSED  

I dont have much non music merch ahahah in general i love the ARTPOP vinyl and the chromatica box set

55 minutes ago, Shan said:

What is ur fave piece of merch?? 

mine is 100000% the Coachella tentacle hoodie. I AM OBSESSED  

What about yours?

• Love 1