Jump to content

Lady Gaga Collectors Thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Matt said:

I love it @Leography!

Has anyone any update on where to purchase the Chromatica RDS edition?

 

Not yet, the list is usually revealed in April! 
But you can check the website of the RSD, they should have the list of the previous stores who joined the event in 2020, it will most likely be the same this year!

I also noticed that the regular trifold is released on the second day of the RSD (July 17th), so maybe the yellow will also be released on that day. The coincidence seems too big to be one tbh

Edited by Leography
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I never thought I'd be scanning Oreos but here we are   

Posted Images

  • ★ Administrator
31 minutes ago, Leography said:

Not yet, the list is usually revealed in April! 
But you can check the website of the RSD, they should have the list of the previous stores who joined the event in 2020, it will most likely be the same this year!

I also noticed that the regular trifold is released on the second day of the RSD (July 17th), so maybe the yellow will also be released on that day. The coincidence seems too big to be one tbh

TYSM.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Leography said:

Not yet, the list is usually revealed in April! 
But you can check the website of the RSD, they should have the list of the previous stores who joined the event in 2020, it will most likely be the same this year!

I also noticed that the regular trifold is released on the second day of the RSD (July 17th), so maybe the yellow will also be released on that day. The coincidence seems too big to be one tbh

The way I’m super excited about this. Do you know if it can be purchased online? I have an USA P.O. Box, so I’m super ready to buy it. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Also...did you all receive the email for the posters? :\ 

I didn't buy any posters tbh. I was so dissapointed with the signed albums, so I'm glad I didn't made an order. How much time has passed since the announcement of them? 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
  • ★ Administrator
2 minutes ago, tony said:

I didn't buy any posters tbh. I was so dissapointed with the signed albums, so I'm glad I didn't made an order. How much time has passed since the announcement of them? 

I suppose almost 1 year hahaha

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Matt said:

I suppose almost 1 year hahaha

OMG... Well, maybe you can contact the UMG store. But i doubt they'll reply soon. :thinking:

OMG, I just saw this on twitter :( 

I'm sorry for anyone who bought them. But the 20% code is super great!!

 

I'm 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
7 hours ago, tony said:

The way I’m super excited about this. Do you know if it can be purchased online? I have an USA P.O. Box, so I’m super ready to buy it. 

Well if the record stores participating in the event have a website, they can put the remaining stocks online the next day! 

As for DP, the cheapest bottle is around 200€, so I won't be buying lmao I really hope the video will be a serve, I'm so tired of her paid partnerships 😭

Link to post
Just now, Leography said:

Well if the record stores participating in the event have a website, they can put the remaining stocks online the next day! 

Thank youuuuu ❤️❤️

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post

The stores participating at the RSD usually sell them online the same day they go on sale, that's how I managed to get my copies last year so it should be fine guys. Just get ready and when the list is released check which store is best for you :bff:

Link to post
11 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

The stores participating at the RSD usually sell them online the same day they go on sale, that's how I managed to get my copies last year so it should be fine guys. Just get ready and when the list is released check which store is best for you :bff:

They only did that last year because of the whole pandemic. This year, they'll go back to putting the remaining stocks online the next day.

Lady Gaga collector since 2010 www.ladygagaxcollection.com

Link to post
3 hours ago, Adeline said:

I just got this 🤩

 

20210403_105048.jpg

OMG I love that cassette 😍😍 I have all the cassettes 

02A1CDE2-3834-47A9-BCA3-4C64A97AD8C7.thumb.jpeg.630b3372b0e34957ac8a1d881fe4a883.jpeg97DE6CCE-6412-45FC-8C2E-5B43FB270E62.thumb.jpeg.5ccc232c8473db4b12e750cd09a2cd3b.jpeg

  • Love 1
  • LMAO 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Just now, Adeline said:

Now I feel little with my lonely k7 🤣

Well, having one is just good! You keep supporting Gaga, that’s all that matters ❤️

  • Thanks 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
2 minutes ago, tony said:

Well, having one is just good! You keep supporting Gaga, that’s all that matters ❤️

It's the only one I found to be honest. I had no idea how hard it would be to found the items after if you dont buy them right away.  I was new to this , now I regret  not buying the picture disc and all. I wont do the same mistakes again lol 

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Adeline said:

It's the only one I found to be honest. I had no idea how hard it would be to found the items after if you dont buy them right away.  I was new to this , now I regret  not buying the picture disc and all. I wont do the same mistakes again lol 

Well, the dark green cassette is still available in the UK Store I think. And the picture disc you can find it on Discogs. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
1 minute ago, tony said:

Well, the dark green cassette is still available in the UK Store I think. And the picture disc you can find it on Discogs. 

I should of say ,  I want them for a reasonable price lol. I love her, I love having things and collect but it's just material and I have a hard time spending my money for items who are " useless " 

  • Love 1
Link to post
22 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I should of say ,  I want them for a reasonable price lol. I love her, I love having things and collect but it's just material and I have a hard time spending my money for items who are " useless " 

I totally understand you. That’s what I think about the merch for this era. I only bought music related stuff.

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
5 minutes ago, tony said:

I totally understand you. That’s what I think about the merch for this era. I only bought music related stuff.

Its less expensive when you buy stuff right away I think so I buy the limited edition now but if I buy merch I want to be sure I'm gonna wear it lol and I'm not gonna spend more than 50€ for clothes 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...