Jump to content

Lady Gaga Collectors Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I never thought I'd be scanning Oreos but here we are   

Posted Images

7 hours ago, GagaXCollection said:

Yeah. Thank god I got it the day it was released back in 2013.

Back in the day I didn’t have access to credit cards and stuff, so this time I’ll be able to purchase a RSD for the first time. 

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
19 hours ago, tony said:

Back in the day I didn’t have access to credit cards and stuff, so this time I’ll be able to purchase a RSD for the first time. 

Same here!! I remember having the Applause picture disc in my cart and asking my dad to order it for me but he told me no :crying: Still regret not getting it to this day :(( hope for the best for this years RSD release now that I can finally order it myself

Link to post
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

I Received  this  !!! So happy  ❤🥰🥰🥰

:sexy:

 

20210309_170611.jpg

OMG FAMEEEE 😍😍😍 I love it!!

 

On 3/8/2021 at 4:53 AM, PaulaMonster13 said:

Same here!! I remember having the Applause picture disc in my cart and asking my dad to order it for me but he told me no :crying: Still regret not getting it to this day :(( hope for the best for this years RSD release now that I can finally order it myself

I hope we can get Chromatica this time ❤️

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I Received  this  !!! So happy  ❤🥰🥰🥰

:sexy:

 

20210309_170611.jpg

I always wanted to know the smell of the eau but never found it around here.

Link to post
23 minutes ago, hagofeen said:

I always wanted to know the smell of the eau but never found it around here.

It still smell, its really strong  ! I'm so lucky, I know it's just an empty bottle but the box is like new and I thought I'll never get one ❤❤ so I'm really happy 🥰

28 minutes ago, tony said:

OMG FAMEEEE 😍😍😍 I love it!!

It's my first one , I'm so happy 😁

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I finally got one of my 2 orders  !! 

I don't know if I'm gonna open them.. but I want to see the booklets .. lol 😅

20210319_162151.jpg

YAY!!! Where is “The Remix” from?

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
21 minutes ago, tony said:

YAY!!! Where is “The Remix” from?

Do you mean where I bought it ? On a store on the internet,  fnac , I don't know if you have that in your country lol and if you mean where he was made its EU 😁

Link to post
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

I finally got one of my 2 orders  !! 

I don't know if I'm gonna open them.. but I want to see the booklets .. lol 😅

20210319_162151.jpg

Wow I've never seen one in the bottom, is that official?

34 minutes ago, tony said:

YAY!!! Where is “The Remix” from?

I have that one and I bought it in 2010 in Dublin, Ireland, while I was there for vacation. I don't know where it is actually from, but i don't think I have ever seen that version in Italy 🤔

Link to post
54 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Wow I've never seen one in the bottom, is that official?

No it's not lol but I love the cover and there's a poster in it, on the CDs there are 3 interviews but just the audio lmao .

and the worst thing is  , in the summary behind the cd they said

" let's dance and poker face have  already entered to the pantheon of of classic pop song.. " let's dance 🤣😅

Link to post

Hey, I just wanted to share my Gaga collection! It's not huge, like I don't have all cds or vinyls, but here it is:

(In the pictures I forgot to put my Gaga t-shirts, Chromatica Oreos (the colored ones), a book, BTW pins, and I also have an ASIB poster 😁)

 

IMG_3363.JPG

IMG_3365.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

IMG_3368.JPG

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 2
  • WIG 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Hey, I just wanted to share my Gaga collection! It's not huge, like I don't have all cds or vinyls, but here it is:

(In the pictures I forgot to put my Gaga t-shirts, Chromatica Oreos (the colored ones), a book, BTW pins, and I also have an ASIB poster 😁)

 

IMG_3363.JPG

IMG_3365.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

IMG_3368.JPG

Omg your collection is so good! I need hotel on dvd omg :cheers:

Link to post

My boyfriend gifted me the ASIB collector boxset and I'm over the moon :sad1: It's so gorgeous!!
I'll post pics on Insta on Wednesday!

Edited by Leography
  • Love 1
Link to post
On 12/19/2020 at 11:18 PM, GagaXCollection said:

Can I add the two following official stores:

Her Dutch/Netherlands shop: https://platenzaak.nl/collections/lady-gaga

Her Belgian shop: https://musicstation.be/collections/lady-gaga

I also have a question about the upcoming Chromatica RSD vinyl release. With stores closing due COVID, is there any other possible way to get the yellow vinyl? :crying:

Link to post
16 hours ago, Ariana Grande said:

Can I add the two following official stores:

Her Dutch/Netherlands shop: https://platenzaak.nl/collections/lady-gaga

Her Belgian shop: https://musicstation.be/collections/lady-gaga

I also have a question about the upcoming Chromatica RSD vinyl release. With stores closing due COVID, is there any other possible way to get the yellow vinyl? :crying:

Depends where you live. Plus it's in June, so who knows, maybe closed record shops will be open by then. But if not, you'll find it for sure on eBay and Discogs, but the prices will be… well, discogs and eBay prices :thinking:

  • Clown 1
Link to post
13 minutes ago, Leography said:

discogs and eBay prices :thinking:

:sad2: don’t remind me this please 💔

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
47 minutes ago, Leography said:

Depends where you live. Plus it's in June, so who knows, maybe closed record shops will be open by then. But if not, you'll find it for sure on eBay and Discogs, but the prices will be… well, discogs and eBay prices :thinking:

I'm so unlucky I'm literally gonna start screaming :tired:

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...