Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

My local supermarket are still using their Oreo display stands so I'm waiting for them to be emptied so I can finally get them, I'm checking again tomorrow. The manager made a note so that they keep them for me to collect them when my dad checked the store last week. 

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I never thought I'd be scanning Oreos but here we are   

Posted Images

UHQ scans of the Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) [Remix EP] CD are now available on GAGAIMAGES!

This 2009 promo CD is considered to be one of the rarest and most valuable Lady Gaga CDs out there.

For more information about this item, visit my website: ladygagaxcollection.com/the-fame-singles/eh-eh-nothing-else-i-can-say-remix-ep

• Love 3

Lady Gaga collector since 2010 www.ladygagaxcollection.com

I know this is not me collecting anything but it’s an interesting thing. In 2009 Lady Gaga did a collab with beats by Dre for lady Gaga inspired earbuds, they are called lady Gaga X beats by Dre heartbeats. the 1st model came out in 2009 and the 2nd model came out in 2011. They still sell them on eBay for less than the original price in 2009 and 2011. If you are instrested look them up, they look cool if you are a lady Gaga little monster/stan like me.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, LittleMonster07 said:

I know this is not me collecting anything but it’s an interesting thing. In 2009 Lady Gaga did a collab with beats by Dre for lady Gaga inspired earbuds, they are called lady Gaga X beats by Dre heartbeats. the 1st model came out in 2009 and the 2nd model came out in 2011. They still sell them on eBay for less than the original price in 2009 and 2011. If you are instrested look them up, they look cool if you are a lady Gaga little monster/stan like me.

Yeah I've got the first edition (silver), got them some years ago for around 50€. They're so beautiful tho I barely use them cause they keep falling from my ears, keep them mostly as a collection item 😭 the 2011 edition ones are cool af too, might buy the golden ones someday if I find them for a cheap price

22 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Yeah I've got the first edition (silver), got them some years ago for around 50€. They're so beautiful tho I barely use them cause they keep falling from my ears, keep them mostly as a collection item 😭 the 2011 edition ones are cool af too, might buy the golden ones someday if I find them for a cheap price

there were so many knock offs of the 2011 version sold in cheap clothing stores here in the UK

On 2/28/2021 at 5:16 PM, numb the flame said:

there were so many knock offs of the 2011 version sold in cheap clothing stores here in the UK

Yeah but I think that if I ever buy them I'll make sure I get the real ones 💀 The fake ones look horribly cheap once you realise

Last two items I added to my collection 🥰 + the UO red BTW vinyl which arrived today

Btw just checked Urban Outfitters' page and apparently they stopped selling the BTW vinyl?

Edited by PaulaMonster13
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Yeah but I think that if I ever buy them I'll make sure I get the real ones 💀 The fake ones look horribly cheap once you realise

Last two items I added to my collection 🥰 + the UO red BTW vinyl which arrived today

Btw just checked Urban Outfitters' page and apparently they stopped selling the BTW vinyl?

How much did you pay for TFM?

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

5 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

20€ + shipping

WHAT 😵 you’re very lucky! Is it the EU version? I got the Philippines version for almost the same price (or less, I don’t remember) and it was brand new, sealed and with the hype sticker. 

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, tony said:

WHAT 😵 you’re very lucky! Is it the EU version? I got the Philippines version for almost the same price (or less, I don’t remember) and it was brand new, sealed and with the hype sticker. 

Thank you! And yes, it's the EU version :) Does the Philippines version have anything special? Haven't heard of that one

21 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Thank you! And yes, it's the EU version :) Does the Philippines version have anything special? Haven't heard of that one

It’s almost identical than the EU version. But the sticker doesn’t have rounded corners and the discs art are like matte(?) and almost Transparent, idk how to describe them. 

3 minutes ago, tony said:

It’s almost identical than the EU version. But the sticker doesn’t have rounded corners and the discs art are like matte(?) and almost Transparent, idk how to describe them. 

Interesting, will look into it later, thanks!! 

3 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Omg tysm! Yeah, it looks so much like the EU one! I'd like to get the US one cause the discs are black, like the ones on the TFM Super Deluxe edition 😍

I got the USA version, but used. 🥺

I wish I could get brand new ones but I’m more than happy with the Philippine edition. 

On 3/2/2021 at 12:11 AM, tony said:

I got the USA version, but used. 🥺

I wish I could get brand new ones but I’m more than happy with the Philippine edition. 

Used is fine!! I won't mind if it's not sealed for the US version since I want to open it so I can take a look at the black discs, while I'll be keeping the EU version in it's original shrink

Edited by PaulaMonster13

Collection Update!

3F6A2BE4-F48E-4B53-8F8D-9612BC11A9F8.thumb.jpeg.e0be786bbcd6980c8f7704c73c2c9917.jpeg2F72FBF4-CA37-4CB4-AC9F-90A3C0203FFB.thumb.jpeg.5a64cdea7f877a5b897dfc89c17799ec.jpeg

CDs: 

CTC (Argentina)

CTC (HSN)

BTW (Canada)

• Love 2

1 hour ago, tony said:

Collection Update!

3F6A2BE4-F48E-4B53-8F8D-9612BC11A9F8.thumb.jpeg.e0be786bbcd6980c8f7704c73c2c9917.jpeg2F72FBF4-CA37-4CB4-AC9F-90A3C0203FFB.thumb.jpeg.5a64cdea7f877a5b897dfc89c17799ec.jpeg

CDs: 

CTC (Argentina)

CTC (HSN)

BTW (Canada)

The Joanne shirt... Is it possible to be jealous in a good way 🤩💞

I'm still waiting on my orders to arrived.. there are too who am suppose to have already .they gonna send me an another one.  And I order a chromatica k7 , and I have another order but I'm not gonna tell you , I will show you when I'm gonna have it 😝

• Love 1
  • WIG 1
14 hours ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

So we getting an exclusive yellow Chromatica vinyl! 😍 Can't wait for the Hunger Games that's gonna be to get a copy

I'm really excited for this vinyl. This will be Gaga's first RSD exclusive since the 2013 12" Applause picture disc.

• WIG 1

Lady Gaga collector since 2010 www.ladygagaxcollection.com

3 hours ago, GagaXCollection said:

12" Applause picture disc.

I can’t believe how expensive it is now 💀 the same as BTW picture disc. Thank god I got them at very good price, very cheap tbh.