Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Leography said:

UPDATE: It's here and it's GORGEOUS!! Pictures tonight or tomorrow morning! :cute:

YASSSSS!!! Can’t wait to see it :fun:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I finally received the limited edition Chromatica IICONI frame!! I got #136 out of 550  UHQ scans are now available on GAGAIMAGES: For more information about this item, please visit my website: www.ladygagaxcollection.com/chromatica/chromatica-iiconi

Posted Images

• ★ Moderator
6 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I receive my lady gaga born this way the collection album 🙂

20210215_140918.jpg

OMG YAAAAAAS! 😍❤️ I’m so happy for you! 

How did the other things arrived?

14 minutes ago, tony said:

OMG YAAAAAAS! 😍❤️ I’m so happy for you! 

How did the other things arrived?

I just received this one   but the others are coming soon I hope lol . BUT I just saw that I had a wrong cd !! Instead of the born this way album I got the remix of 2010 !

• ★ Moderator
25 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I just received this one   but the others are coming soon I hope lol . BUT I just saw that I had a wrong cd !! Instead of the born this way album I got the remix of 2010 !

WHAT? 😳😦 Are you going to contact the seller or are you happy with that?

13 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Guys, how do you share your pictures? How do I get the URL of a picture that I took? 🤔

Are you using the mobile browser or the APP?

6 minutes ago, tony said:

WHAT? 😳😦 Are you going to contact the seller or are you happy with that

I send them an email,  but I just said I missed one of he album not that I got a wrong one lol 

• ★ Moderator
5 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

There's only one saying "Insert image from URL" 

I think you need to make more posts. I guess. So I recommend to upload a picture to imgbb (search on google) then add the image from URL. 

Edited by tony

• ★ Moderator
14 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I send them an email,  but I just said I missed one of he album not that I got a wrong one lol 

I hope they reply back ASAP. And they send you the right CD ❤️ 

That happened to me with a Madonna Vogue cd single back in the day. I got bedtime stories album lol 

• LMAO 1

Just now, tony said:

I hope they reply back ASAP. And they send you the right CD ❤️ 

That happened to me with a Madonna Vogue cd single back in the day. I got bedtime stories album lol 

Lol not really the same for sure ! 

7 minutes ago, tony said:

I think you need to make more posts. I guess. So I recommend to upload a picture to imgbb (search on google) then add the image from URL. 

oh maybe that's right, it's because of the posts :glasses1: Thanks, I'll try when I get to 100 lol.

I wanted to share the picture of my SINE FROM ABOVE mug that my friend bought for me 😍

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

Lol not really the same for sure ! 

Yes! Hahahaha it was so funny 😂 

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

oh maybe that's right, it's because of the posts :glasses1: Thanks, I'll try when I get to 100 lol.

I wanted to share the picture of my SINE FROM ABOVE mug that my friend bought for me 😍

When you reach 100 posts you will be able to add photos normally ;)

• Love 1

People have received emails saying the signed CD's they bought in May won't ship until 1 January 2031, I love Gaga but I literally cannot even try to defend this mess. First she ended up signing majority of the art cards as "L~" and now signed CD's and posters haven't shipped over 6 months later. Her team need to address this situation with the signed albums and signed posters.