Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

13 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I finally found the French single of eh eh  !  So happy.  I think I've got all of them now ☺ except for the promo singles who are really rare and too expensive! 

20210205_135853.jpg

Yayy! So happy for you :cute:

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I finally received the limited edition Chromatica IICONI frame!! I got #136 out of 550  UHQ scans are now available on GAGAIMAGES: For more information about this item, please visit my website: www.ladygagaxcollection.com/chromatica/chromatica-iiconi

Posted Images

• ★ Moderator
7 hours ago, Adeline said:

I finally found the French single of eh eh  !  So happy.  I think I've got all of them now ☺ except for the promo singles who are really rare and too expensive! 

20210205_135853.jpg

OMG YES!! 😭❤️ When I found this Eh Eh single, I didn’t think it twice. I bought it right away. ❤️ 

Enjoy it! You know have a gem in your collection! 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

10 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

I love that one, it's one of my favorites.

I'm so happy for you :cheers:

Thank you , I'm so happy I found it at a correct price  !

Just now, Adeline said:

Thank you , I'm so happy I found it at a correct price  !

1 minute ago, tony said:

OMG YES!! 😭❤️ When I found this Eh Eh single, I didn’t think it twice. I bought it right away. ❤️ 

Enjoy it! You know have a gem in your collection! 

❤ thanks 😘

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator

Well, I’m late by posting this but I received my Joanne Canadian edition this week. 

@Matt I’m going to scan the album and send it to @GagaXCollectionas you kindly asked ❤️ I already DM him, but I’m super late 💀D1992BFA-8E4C-442E-9DD4-C316C132E950.thumb.jpeg.a2c08e8f635c16e7730f7e6a60b3dece.jpeg

Edited by tony
  • Love 1

• ★ Moderator
42 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

UHQ scans of the new Urban Outfitters exclusive Born This Way red vinyl are now available on GAGAIMAGES!

For more information about this item, feel free to visit my website: https://www.ladygagaxcollection.com/born-this-way-album/born-this-way-red-vinyl-urban-outfitters

Thanks 😭❤️

• Thanks 1

• ★ Moderator
6 hours ago, Leography said:

Guess who spend money he doesn't have on 2 6 packs and 2 12 packs of US Chromatica Oreos?

☝️ This bitch

Don’t tell me you have bought them from eBay :clownmakeup:

3 hours ago, tony said:

Don’t tell me you have bought them from eBay :clownmakeup:

Then, I won't tell you then :clownmakeup:

(If you listen closely, you can hear my bank account screaming in agony in the distance)

My favourite Gaga item I own in my collection is the Funko Pop vinyl figure from Gaga as the Countess in American Horror Story - Hotel

spacer.png

I'm so glad I bought it at book fair in Leipzig, Germany in 2017 for a normal price. Now if you want to buy it, you have to pay hundreds of euros. Like on eBay in Germany I saw it for 200€.

• Love 1

My latest Gaga addition to my collection are two packs of Gaga Oreos (the small ones) :thinking: For the record, I ate 1 cookie and tbh I didn't like them lmao too sweet for me. Searching for resin rn so I can keep some of them forever

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator

Thank you @GagaXCollection for fixing my scans. 

I have other things for scanning. Like The Fame & Born This Way Canadian editions with hype sticker and The Fame Monster with Grammy hype sticker!  

19 minutes ago, notboxes said:

omg where do they sell them??

Officially nowhere, they were send to some L.A. record shops, but they do sometimes pop up on eBay! That's where I bought mine!

2 hours ago, Leography said:

My Chromatica promo package arrived in Paris! 🥺 Which means I'll get it either tomorrow or Tuesday! :cheering:

Omg don't forget to post pictures when it arrives! 

• Love 1

I just opened my c2c cd and realised there was 2 booklet instead of one :cheering:

I just started a tour t shirt collection. I just got the 2009 Monster ball tour t shirt, it Is so Beautyfull!! 

Do you collect t shirts? Do you know a place where i can get them for a good price?