Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

3 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Yeah! Mine was pushed back from the 15th to the 24th but since it's a sunday I'm expecting it to be shipped tomorrow! A bit confused with my ARTPOP one tho cause it was shipped two weeks ago and the tracking hasn't updated even once since "shipment information received" ://

I hope you get soon artpops blue is looking so good 

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I never thought I'd be scanning Oreos but here we are   

Posted Images

12 hours ago, GagaXCollection said:

I got it from Discogs. It is one of the rarest Gaga items so keep an eye out for it.

Ok thanks, I have used that website for other artists but I haven't thought about using it for Gaga. I'll keep an eye out. 

• ★ Moderator
On 1/23/2021 at 9:15 PM, Chelsea said:

the merchandise i ordered half a year ago lmao

How did you make your text like that? I can’t strike-through the text like that 😭😭😭😭

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

After almost 10 years, i just realised that my btw booklet got an error, i though every one got that but i looked and marry the night isn't wrote on the lyrics of its like the other songs.

Do you have albums with error ?

• ★ Administrator
2 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

After almost 10 years, i just realised that my btw booklet got an error, i though every one got that but i looked and marry the night isn't wrote on the lyrics of its like the other songs.

Can you post a picture?

The BTW bookles is known to not be accurate. Bad Kids has extra lyrics for example

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can you post a picture?

The BTW bookles is known to not be accurate. Bad Kids has extra lyrics for example

I try but the add files button has disappeared, i can only insert an image from url

• ★ Moderator

Do you know where I can buy the Stupid Love Stickers??

• ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, Matt said:

They were still available on the UK Store, but now they're sold out :\ 

At least I bought the SL keychain from the UK store. 😪

1 hour ago, Loloreanne said:

You can preorder it on the french wedsite

Thanks love 💕 

• Love 1

Do you have some black spots on your chromatica transparent vinyl?

I went to a store and found one, but I noticed some black dots.  I went to an other shop and this one was Perfect.

Edited by Loloreanne
6 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

I went to a store and found one, but I noticed some black dots.  I went to an other shop and this one was Perfect.

It's pretty normal for some records to have some spots. Don't worry, those black spots won't affect the sound at all.

• Thanks 1

Lady Gaga collector since 2010

www.ladygagaxcollection.com

• ★ Moderator
On 1/26/2021 at 2:00 PM, GagaXCollection said:

Thank youuuuu 😍

11 hours ago, Loloreanne said:

I’ve only had a black spot on my Applause 12” picture disc. It looks like a mole on her face tbh 😂 

Edited by tony
  • Love 1
  • LMAO 1

The BTW booklet has a lot of errors, but all of them are in the EU version, I bought recently the US version because of the cross well-placed on Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, but didn't know that has fixed the Marry the Night title on the lyrics. Still doesn't have the censor on BS on Sheisse and the Bad Kids verse.

Also, talking about booklets, did someone noticed that ARTPOP has two types of booklets? One has all the font in pink and another in various colours, like this.

spacer.png

Edited by notboxes
  • Love 1
  • WIG 1
1 hour ago, notboxes said:

The BTW booklet has a lot of errors, but all of them are in the EU version, I bought recently the US version because of the cross well-placed on Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, but didn't know that has fixed the Marry the Night title on the lyrics. Still doesn't have the censor on BS on Sheisse and the Bad Kids verse.

Also, talking about booklets, did someone noticed that ARTPOP has two types of booklets? One has all the font in pink and another in various colours, like this.

spacer.png

I think the coloured version is from the Japanese edition where the back cover is silver foil 

• ★ Moderator
On 1/29/2021 at 4:22 AM, notboxes said:

On 1/29/2021 at 4:37 AM, Matt said:

There is also the censored versions with all the balloons!

These are the reasons I have a lot of ARTPOP Versions. ❤️ I think I own every variant of the ARTPOP Booklets. 

Even the Chinese edition doesn’t have any Gaga pictures inside, which I love because it makes it a very unique item for a collection.

• Love 1

On 25/01/2021 at 6:08 PM, Loloreanne said:

The first one is the regular album and the second the Deluxe one

16121111057387497024957300605469.jpg

Also, I have noticed that the last sentences of the rain on me song " i hear the thunder.. " are not on the booklet too. 

• Love 1