Jump to content

Lady Gaga Collectors Thread


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

The Til It Happens To You promo CD

til-it-happens-to-you-promo-1_orig.jpg

More photos: www.ladygagaxcollection.com

Oh My God I had no idea that they made a CD for this song! I really want to start collecting Gaga merchandise after the pandemic, so I will definitely be copping this bop once I start. Just a question though, where did you get it?

Link to post
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors. Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases. Official Lady Gaga stores: United States Canada United Kingdom France Germany Netherlands Australia Japan  

HERE SHE IS 😍✨ Please like my Instagram post here 💓⚔️ 🥺

I never thought I'd be scanning Oreos but here we are   

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, BrodyBanks said:

Oh My God I had no idea that they made a CD for this song! I really want to start collecting Gaga merchandise after the pandemic, so I will definitely be copping this bop once I start. Just a question though, where did you get it?

I got it from Discogs. It is one of the rarest Gaga items so keep an eye out for it.

Lady Gaga collector since 2010

www.ladygagaxcollection.com

Link to post

I hope one day I can get tickets to her tour. But even if I could afford it, travelling all the way to where she usually performs would drive me bankrupt. For a physical item, it would probably be BTW vinyl box set.

  • Love 1
Link to post
6 hours ago, tony said:

Thank God I have it 😍

////

Like @Leography, it’s a tie but between TFM original USB and TFM Super Deluxe edition. 

Oh Usb and Super Deluxe is on my wishlist too

6 hours ago, Chelsea said:

the merchandise i ordered half a year ago lmao

Hajajajaja what is you ordered ı hope arrive to you soon

37 minutes ago, JNLolz said:

I hope one day I can get tickets to her tour. But even if I could afford it, travelling all the way to where she usually performs would drive me bankrupt. For a physical item, it would probably be BTW vinyl box set.

Btw vinyl box set is a masterpiece and ı hope we all have in one day concert ticket to see her

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, tony said:

I have a Mexican edition with that problem, but I got the Australian and Japanese deluxe versions with the cross well placed. 
 

The last item I got was the Korean edition of chromatica. 
the last item I ordered was CTC Argentinian deluxe edition. 
:boob:

I want taiwan slipcase version of chromatica so much

5 hours ago, bryxnsk said:

i don't own any gaga merch cause i can't find any and i couldn't afford any so... the closest thing to a gaga item i have are posters i printed out of gaga using my printer 😭 :cheers:

So sorry for you ı hope you get merch one day btw ı printed so much poster too

 

Link to post
33 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Hajajajaja what is you ordered ı hope arrive to you soon

I ordered the signed poster, the VMA bomber jacket, the VMA shirt, and the Free Woman blanket 

Link to post
5 hours ago, BrodyBanks said:

It isn't exactly merchandise, but I got Gaga's first album The Fame on dvd in 2008 for Christmas. I played that little disc so many times on my clunky DVD player that I knew all the songs by heart. Besides that, I have also printed posters too, so I guess like minds think alike?!?!?!

I think every fan printed posters 😂

 

4 hours ago, GagaXCollection said:

I got it from Discogs. It is one of the rarest Gaga items so keep an eye out for it.

Every rare item in your page 💓

 

3 hours ago, Ray said:

Joanne CD and it came with these exclusive Joanne patches. I got it from a giveaway from a local radio station.

Joanne patches? I don’t see 

 

3 hours ago, Adeline said:

The very last one is the poker face picture disc ❤

I just want stupid love picture disc because ı have applause and rain on me but ı think its so hard to find poker face too

 

Link to post
16 minutes ago, Gagasweden said:

Hi! Im need your help, i have a few chromatica merch pieces, ibcluding the stupid love Pink shirt and The sour candy Pink shirt, now, i dont know what merch peiece to buy help me out

I always find clothes very useful and fun... Makes you feel great during the time you have it no matter what happens 😊

Link to post
3 hours ago, Ray said:

Joanne CD and it came with these exclusive Joanne patches. I got it from a giveaway from a local radio station.

That’s a great one 😍
 

One of my friends gifted me some Chromatica buttons which are so cute 🥰 

Link to post
10 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

 

I just want stupid love picture disc because ı have applause and rain on me but ı think its so hard to find poker face too

I have recently started to collect them but I found   , just dance,  poker face  , lovegame,  paparazzi, bad romance,  telephone and Alejandro lol I should buy the stupid love and rain on me. I was new at this I didn't know what it was at the time and I couldn't imagine it was so rare to found them after lol

Link to post
1 minute ago, Adeline said:

I have recently started to collect them but I found   , just dance,  poker face  , lovegame,  paparazzi, bad romance,  telephone and Alejandro lol I should buy the stupid love and rain on me. I was new at this I didn't know what it was at the time and I couldn't imagine it was so rare to found them after lol

Yes ı try to find bad romance picture disc but its so rare and so overpriced

 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Yes ı try to find bad romance picture disc but its so rare and so overpriced

I was very lucky,  I found them at a really low price. But there are not new,  the labels are damaged on some 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I was very lucky,  I found them at a really low price. But there are not new,  the labels are damaged on some 

Yeah you are lucky but if its played nothing wrong to be damaged because its so old item and if ı found low price ı will buy for not play just for collection display

 

Link to post
11 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Yeah you are lucky but if its played nothing wrong to be damaged because its so old item and if ı found low price ı will buy for not play just for collection display

Oh yes its totally for collection,  I didn't open them 

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Adeline said:

Oh yes its totally for collection,  I didn't open them 

My old vinyls is very damaged because ı opened... and fact ı dont have vinyl player 😂 why ı opened🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

 

Link to post
5 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

My old vinyls is very damaged because ı opened... and fact ı dont have vinyl player 😂 why ı opened🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Curiosity I guess lol but it's okay they dont have to be perfect they are already yours 

Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
5 hours ago, godofchromatica said:

I want taiwan slipcase version of chromatica so much

OMG I forgot to mention I ordered it a couple days ago thanks to my hero and inspiration @GagaXCollection ❤️

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post

Last Gaga items I got for my collection were the TFM vinyl picture disc and the Chromatica japanese box set. UO blue ARTPOP vinyl is on its way and the red BTW vinyl should be shipped soon :pose:

Items I want for my collection are definitely the BTW vinyl box set, the Applause picture disc, TFM Ultimate Fan Package and any Joanne/ASIB signed cover she sold back in the day :crying:

Link to post
28 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

Last Gaga items I got for my collection were the TFM vinyl picture disc and the Chromatica japanese box set. UO blue ARTPOP vinyl is on its way and the red BTW vinyl should be shipped soon :pose:

Items I want for my collection are definitely the BTW vinyl box set, the Applause picture disc, TFM Ultimate Fan Package and any Joanne/ASIB signed cover she sold back in the day :crying:

Everyone waiting born this way vinyl to shipped... 

 

Link to post
4 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

Everyone waiting born this way vinyl to shipped... 

Yeah! Mine was pushed back from the 15th to the 24th but since it's a sunday I'm expecting it to be shipped tomorrow! A bit confused with my ARTPOP one tho cause it was shipped two weeks ago and the tracking hasn't updated even once since "shipment information received" ://

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...