Lady Gaga Collectors Thread

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread

This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors.

Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases.

chromatica-collectors-thread_orig.png

Official Lady Gaga stores:

United States

Canada

United Kingdom

France

Germany

Netherlands

Australia

Japan

• Love 9
  • Thanks 1

Lady Gaga collector since 2010

www.ladygagaxcollection.com

1 hour ago, GagaXCollection said:

Where do you usually buy your Gaga stuff? I highly recommend using either eBay or Discogs, they usually have the best prices.

I usually buy it when it comes out. I collect and I have a lot of stuff but I can’t find that boxset for a reasonable price. They are like all over 400-500. That’s crazy 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Adeline said:

A friend of mine talk to me about that I think.. I'm not good with all those kind thing, but it's not free If I remember 🙄 it for hiding your location? 

It allows you to hide and replace your location. That way you can access website from all around the world! And you're right, most working VPN aren't usually free… I remember using "Hola" to watch BBC shows a few years ago, but I don't know if it still works sadly :/

Regarding the topic, I recently received three new editions of Chromatica! The EU boxset, an EU edition sold in Poland, with a sticker and a flyer, and the IICONI numbered edition! One step closer to having all Chromatica editions released so far!

Pictures here: 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIxV9kNJhvZ/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CInr4LPJoCF/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI-qFG0MTGF/

• Love 5
On 12/19/2020 at 10:18 PM, GagaXCollection said:

Welcome to the Lady Gaga collectors thread

This thread is made to discuss CDs, Records, and anything regarding Lady Gaga collectors.

Follow this topic to receive updates on Lady Gaga's latest releases.

large.1126505426_HAUSLogos.png.1d92c0181

Official Lady Gaga stores:

United States

Canada

United Kingdom

France

Germany

Australia

Hey @GagaXCollection can you please tell me the best places to buy rare gaga stuff? There's ebay, amazon but do you know smaller online stores? Thank you !!

• Love 1
  • Matt pinned this topic
12 hours ago, Matt said:

Thank you for posting this! This edition looks AMAZING.

:cute:

Thank you so much_!!! Im just sorry that i didnt manage to find the japanese box before buying this one ahahha

4 hours ago, Leography said:

Definitively the best Chromatica edition! It's a shame they removed the 7" vinyl, it would have been even more perfect!

That was a nice opportunity to include a non-single song, just like Madonna did with the Madame X boxset, but oh well... Still awesome!

Exactly!!! Well according to LGN, there will be a new song or songs coming soon, so maybe she release new stuff!!

• Love 1