Banned from GGD

SerbianChromatic

Hey guys! I just wanted to share that I was just banned from GGD for 2 months for completely politely not agreeing with a moderator, who was hating on the Artpop campaign. I'm kinda shook, since I got actively into the online Gaga fandom and it helps me be up-to-date with the new Chromatica, and now Artpop, happenings! So I thought I'd try it out here. Also, did anyone else have a similar experience? :cute:

• Love 1

56 minutes ago, SerbianChromatic said:

Hey guys! I just wanted to share that I was just banned from GGD for 2 months for completely politely not agreeing with a moderator, who was hating on the Artpop campaign. I'm kinda shook, since I got actively into the online Gaga fandom and it helps me be up-to-date with the new Chromatica, and now Artpop, happenings! So I thought I'd try it out here. Also, did anyone else have a similar experience? :cute:

Hello! Welcome! 

I don't really hang out on GGD forum... I really like it here, we are just a bunch of kindness punks :friday: 

I'm sorry to hear though... hope you'll find a better place here 

• Love 3

21 minutes ago, GagaXCollection said:

Welcome to LGN! We're really excited you decided to join this forum.

It sucks that that happened to you, but we're more than happy to have you here :kiss:

Thank you! The excitement is mutual! :fun:

20 minutes ago, gia said:

Hello! Welcome! 

I don't really hang out on GGD forum... I really like it here, we are just a bunch of kindness punks :friday: 

I hope so too, thanks for the warm welcome! :kiss:

46 minutes ago, danibon1 said:

I don’t really like GGD... It feels like their only interest is selling stickers and making money (imo) 🤷🏻‍♂️ no shade 

And being followed by other artists and blocking everyone.

Lady Gaga Net is the best (by the way, I'm new in the forum as well).

7 hours ago, gia said:

Hello! Welcome! 

Exactly   a bunch of kindness punk ! 

I never went on gagadaily forum,  and I didnt follow them for long.  I become really an LGN groupie lol 😅🥰

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

Welcome to this family full of love and kindness ❤️ 

• Love 2

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Yeah it's insane what's going on with them. They had the huge racist scandal last year where the Admin was exposed for his intolerance, along with many mods. Now they're sporadically banning more people. Some of them are going to popa911, others are coming here, it doesn't matter though. Even if we're a much smaller community we're a much more welcoming one

8 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Yeah it's insane what's going on with them. They had the huge racist scandal last year where the Admin was exposed for his intolerance, along with many mods. Now they're sporadically banning more people. Some of them are going to popa911, others are coming here, it doesn't matter though. Even if we're a much smaller community we're a much more welcoming one

Um, lol, I never knew what pop a 911 were until now hahahah. As for GagaDaily, I've never been a huge fan of their site (and not saying this just because I'm a mod), I think the atmosphere there is quite competitve whereas here it's just hanging around with friends and enjoying yourself and everyone from the team is welcoming as well. 

56 minutes ago, LadyOfTheDame said:

Um, lol, I never knew what pop a 911 were until now hahahah

Yep! They're a more active forum than LGN but again it doesn't matter, as long as they're both free of intolerance.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Yep! They're a more active forum than LGN but again it doesn't matter, as long as they're both free of intolerance.

Well, I think we'll eventually become more active so :P Plus someone made a suggestion that we should include other artists in the topics or make entire sections about them. Hopefully it becomes a fact one day. 

• Love 1