Lady Gaga and DJ White Shadow plan to discuss ARTPOP Act II

7 minutes ago, Tony said:

Well, if anything about AP Act II actually happens, it won’t be soon. Gaga knows about the movement, DJWS will reunite with Gaga soon, Interscope knows about this as they discounted the album on iTunes. So if anything will happen, I don’t think it will be soon. At least we got a response from Gaga herself 😍

yeah I think we could hear sum either 2022 or 2023 for the Anniversary. 
A good thing is she´s outta Interscope´s contract after LG7 (if it gets out like insiders are teasing this year) so she´s got full power over ACT II 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way this feels like a dream- This fan base can do some amazing things omg Im gonna cry I'm so happy brb

Lady Gaga and DJ White Shadow are slated to meet up after filming for Lady Gaga's next film, House of Gucci. They will discuss fans' wishes for the release of ARTPOP's unreleased follow-up album, ARTPOP Act II.  This news comes following ARTPOP storming the iTunes charts worldwide as well as trending on the internet as fans attempt to spread #buyARTPOPoniTunes on Twitter.    The huge interest for Lady Gaga's third album, started a few days ago by  ARTPOP producer DJWS, on Insta

Jesus Christ it's actually happening you guys!!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

• ★ Moderator
2 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

yeah I think we could hear sum either 2022 or 2023 for the Anniversary. 
A good thing is she´s outta Interscope´s contract after LG7 (if it gets out like insiders are teasing this year) so she´s got full power over ACT II 

It’s true! OMG! 🤩 She will have full control of AP Act II and makes me so excited! Justice for ARTPOP

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

44 minutes ago, Tony said:

To me that’s more than enough, because we let her know that we still care, appreciate and love that album A LOT ❤️ It was super ahead of its time. 

I felt so happy. It was like a repayment to her, an apology letter saying that we were sorry and each work of hers is as lovely as she is ❤️❤️

Free my mind, ARTPOP 

35 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

@dafniyeyes!!! wish we could do something big like that again! i love ARTPOP so so much and I just feel she does too! 

hopefully she´s happy knowing we appreciate it so muchhh

She does seem happy in the last few days. I pray and hope all her pains from the past get healed one by one and she becomes so happy that it gets contagious 😩❤️