Jump to content

Lady Gaga and DJ White Shadow plan to discuss ARTPOP Act II


 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

What´s the song ya´ll are most existed about to hear? 

For me it´s Tea, Tinnitus and Onion girl! 

Tea and temple. Tea sounds like a diss track tbh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

yeah trueee 
she surely has diss track after all that has happened back then 

Oh boy she sure does. And I mean, good for her! She deserved to let all that pent up anger out. Just sad rhat it never saw the light of the day

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, dafniye said:

Oh boy she sure does. And I mean, good for her! She deserved to let all that pent up anger out. Just sad rhat it never saw the light of the day

I´m really hoping sooo much we´ll get to hear it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

it´s going so so so slooooow. I got a few fanbases to promote it yesterday but it´s still at 51,6k ... 

That's literally half 😭😭 where tf are the monsters are they sleeping or what.

And that's half WITH a tweet from gaga herself and djws and so many tabloids talking about it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
24 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

it´s going so so so slooooow. I got a few fanbases to promote it yesterday but it´s still at 51,6k ... 

well, we are half the goal. And it is a huge achievement to get more than 50K signs. I hope we can we 100k this year. Sooner but not later :tired:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Tony said:

well, we are half the goal. And it is a huge achievement to get more than 50K signs. I hope we can we 100k this year. Sooner but not later :tired:

we need something big to happen so people get hyped up again 

bcc: DJWS :eww:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

we need something big to happen so people get hyped up again 

bcc: DJWS :eww:

What could we possibly do?? That's 50 thousand signatures 😭😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
15 minutes ago, dafniye said:

What could we possibly do?? That's 50 thousand signatures 😭😭

Well, if we reached 50k, can possibly get another 50K signatures. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

Well, if we reached 50k, can possibly get another 50K signatures. 

yes but it slowed down so so so much after we reached 50k... we were @ 900-1k daily and now we´re on 500 in 3 days... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Well, if we reached 50k, can possibly get another 50K signatures. 

Yeah it is possible. But like, when? Everything seems halted now and nobody seems to be paying any attention

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah it is possible. But like, when? Everything seems halted now and nobody seems to be paying any attention

Well, if anything about AP Act II actually happens, it won’t be soon. Gaga knows about the movement, DJWS will reunite with Gaga soon, Interscope knows about this as they discounted the album on iTunes. So if anything will happen, I don’t think it will be soon. At least we got a response from Gaga herself 😍

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tony said:

Well, if anything about AP Act II actually happens, it won’t be soon. Gaga knows about the movement, DJWS will reunite with Gaga soon, Interscope knows about this as they discounted the album on iTunes. So if anything will happen, I don’t think it will be soon. At least we got a response from Gaga herself 😍

True. That was the peak moment, gaga acknowledging the whole movement and expressing her love for the album and us

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Senior Moderator
2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

True. That was the peak moment, gaga acknowledging the whole movement and expressing her love for the album and us

To me that’s more than enough, because we let her know that we still care, appreciate and love that album A LOT ❤️ It was super ahead of its time. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...