Lady Gaga and DJ White Shadow plan to discuss ARTPOP Act II

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way this feels like a dream- This fan base can do some amazing things omg Im gonna cry I'm so happy brb

Lady Gaga and DJ White Shadow are slated to meet up after filming for Lady Gaga's next film, House of Gucci. They will discuss fans' wishes for the release of ARTPOP's unreleased follow-up album, ARTPOP Act II.  This news comes following ARTPOP storming the iTunes charts worldwide as well as trending on the internet as fans attempt to spread #buyARTPOPoniTunes on Twitter.    The huge interest for Lady Gaga's third album, started a few days ago by  ARTPOP producer DJWS, on Insta

Jesus Christ it's actually happening you guys!!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm so excited!! Hopefully something will come out from their reunion. Either if it's act 2 or new music, every time they get together they make art, can't wait to see what they're gonna do now💖💖

20 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

What´s the song ya´ll are most existed about to hear? 

For me it´s Tea, Tinnitus and Onion girl! 

Tea and temple. Tea sounds like a diss track tbh.

28 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

yeah trueee 
she surely has diss track after all that has happened back then 

Oh boy she sure does. And I mean, good for her! She deserved to let all that pent up anger out. Just sad rhat it never saw the light of the day

23 hours ago, dafniye said:

Oh boy she sure does. And I mean, good for her! She deserved to let all that pent up anger out. Just sad rhat it never saw the light of the day

I´m really hoping sooo much we´ll get to hear it!

19 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

I´m really hoping sooo much we´ll get to hear it!

Soon. Hopefully soon. Just gotta make that petition reach 100 k 😩

8 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Soon. Hopefully soon. Just gotta make that petition reach 100 k 😩

it´s going so so so slooooow. I got a few fanbases to promote it yesterday but it´s still at 51,6k ... 

4 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

it´s going so so so slooooow. I got a few fanbases to promote it yesterday but it´s still at 51,6k ... 

That's literally half 😭😭 where tf are the monsters are they sleeping or what.

And that's half WITH a tweet from gaga herself and djws and so many tabloids talking about it

• ★ Moderator
24 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

well, we are half the goal. And it is a huge achievement to get more than 50K signs. I hope we can we 100k this year. Sooner but not later :tired:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

31 minutes ago, Tony said:

well, we are half the goal. And it is a huge achievement to get more than 50K signs. I hope we can we 100k this year. Sooner but not later :tired:

we need something big to happen so people get hyped up again 

bcc: DJWS :eww:

5 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

we need something big to happen so people get hyped up again 

bcc: DJWS :eww:

What could we possibly do?? That's 50 thousand signatures 😭😭

• ★ Moderator
15 minutes ago, dafniye said:

What could we possibly do?? That's 50 thousand signatures 😭😭

Well, if we reached 50k, can possibly get another 50K signatures. 

5 minutes ago, Tony said:

yes but it slowed down so so so much after we reached 50k... we were @ 900-1k daily and now we´re on 500 in 3 days... 

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Yeah it is possible. But like, when? Everything seems halted now and nobody seems to be paying any attention

• ★ Moderator
5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Yeah it is possible. But like, when? Everything seems halted now and nobody seems to be paying any attention

Well, if anything about AP Act II actually happens, it won’t be soon. Gaga knows about the movement, DJWS will reunite with Gaga soon, Interscope knows about this as they discounted the album on iTunes. So if anything will happen, I don’t think it will be soon. At least we got a response from Gaga herself 😍

Just now, Tony said:

Well, if anything about AP Act II actually happens, it won’t be soon. Gaga knows about the movement, DJWS will reunite with Gaga soon, Interscope knows about this as they discounted the album on iTunes. So if anything will happen, I don’t think it will be soon. At least we got a response from Gaga herself 😍

True. That was the peak moment, gaga acknowledging the whole movement and expressing her love for the album and us

• ★ Moderator
2 minutes ago, dafniye said:

True. That was the peak moment, gaga acknowledging the whole movement and expressing her love for the album and us

To me that’s more than enough, because we let her know that we still care, appreciate and love that album A LOT ❤️ It was super ahead of its time.