Lady Gaga and DJ White Shadow plan to discuss ARTPOP Act II

Lady Gaga and DJ White Shadow are slated to meet up after filming for Lady Gaga's next film, House of Gucci. They will discuss fans' wishes for the release of ARTPOP's unreleased follow-up album, ARTPOP Act II. 

This news comes following ARTPOP storming the iTunes charts worldwide as well as trending on the internet as fans attempt to spread #buyARTPOPoniTunes on Twitter. 

The huge interest for Lady Gaga's third album, started a few days ago by  ARTPOP producer DJWS, on Instagram. The DJ, joking with a fan, suggested to "petition Gaga" to release the long-time-promised side B, of her third album.

Since then, the petition has crossed more than 40,000 signatures. Earlier today, Lady Gaga took to Twitter to acknowledge the petition and trending hashtag. You can sign the petition here: https://t.co/ruXRLDjz1k

ARTPOP is currently charting at #1 in more than 22 countries worldwide, almost 8 years from its release. 

UPDATE 2021-04-14: ARTPOP is now #1 on the iTunes Worldwide Albums Chart. This is the album's 15th day at #1 and achieved this over 7 years after release.

View full article

• WOW 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way this feels like a dream- This fan base can do some amazing things omg Im gonna cry I'm so happy brb

Lady Gaga and DJ White Shadow are slated to meet up after filming for Lady Gaga's next film, House of Gucci. They will discuss fans' wishes for the release of ARTPOP's unreleased follow-up album, ARTPOP Act II.  This news comes following ARTPOP storming the iTunes charts worldwide as well as trending on the internet as fans attempt to spread #buyARTPOPoniTunes on Twitter.    The huge interest for Lady Gaga's third album, started a few days ago by  ARTPOP producer DJWS, on Insta

Jesus Christ it's actually happening you guys!!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can't believe this is happening !!! This is crazy!!!

I'm so happy. I don't think we will her a full album but i'm sure something will happen! This a fantastic day as a little Monster !!

When is the end of the housse of Gucci shooting?

As I said earlier in the forum, the whole thing feels surreal to me 😱 I am SO happy! 

I enjoyed the streaming party so much... Finally ARTPOP got what it deserves! And the whole internet acknowledged it, not only LMs!! 

I feel that now that Gaga knows how much we care about it, she might release it at some point... I don't think it will happen any time soon, I feel she will need to go over it and process it again. As we all know it wasn't an easy time for her, I don't think she would just release the tracks as they are... but we know how she is, she lives for the applause and she loves us. She wouldn't deny us to have something that we genuinely would like to have, especially when it comes to music. She lives for it 🤍 

• ★ Senior Moderator

This is like a dream! These days have been crazy and even if we don’t get nothing from this, the way Gaga acknowledged the petition and the hashtag, it’s more than enough❤️ Let’s keep streaming and buying ARTPOP 🔵 so we can belong together forever 

spacer.png

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Yessss Gaga miss ma'am. I'm too finally glad that she's acknowledging the existence of songs like PARTYNAUSEOUS, Cake Like Lady Gaga, Tea, Brooklyn Nights, etc, cause they don't deserve to be left unheard. I love Gaga and I love the fact that she is delievirng to us all <3 We might get spoiled just like swifties recently. 

Pienso que Artpop no fue valorado como lo que es: una obra de arte musical. Adelantado a su época y poco apreciado por algunos afanes y la crítica. Soy artista y por ello entiendo el concepto total del album. Me encanta