Lady Gaga Addresses ARTPOP Part II Fan Petition

I'm so happy and emotional about what she tweeted, I couldn't believe this morning when I woke up and saw her tweets (at first I thought they were fake 😭)

Today is such a great day for all of us, and it's my birthday so this is the best gift ever :sad2:

And the fact that she was very emotional and happy makes me so happy for her, cause ARTPOP deserves so much more, I really don't know what else to say, I'm speechless :sad3:

What's happening really shows how powerful we can be, in a good way. If we get together "we can do hard things", and I wish we would be able to show her the love she deserves more, this way, and that some monsters would be much more kind to her and respectful. What all of us have been doing is amazing and I hope this is gonna turn in something special.
But right now we have to enjoy this special moment and be grateful for everything she did for us, her music and so on ❤️

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Adeline said:

It is unreal right , i can't believe its going this far ❤😮

I know😢😭💙 I'm just gonna go cry and support evrything that's happening... 

• Love 1

Me too! And to be honest, I'm already happy we managed to show her how much we love her and still care about ARTPOP! I'm so proud of what we managed to do, no matters if the second act will be relesed or not! Paws up :friday:

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, gia said:

Me too! And to be honest, I'm already happy we managed to show her how much we love her and still care about ARTPOP! I'm so proud of what we managed to do, no matters if the second act will be relesed or not! Paws up :friday:

Yeah, no matter what ARTPOP had its justice given and that's on that. Whatever comes after this, ARTPOP will still reign supreme. PLUS getting recognition after all these years warms my heart bestie.

• Love 1