Lady Gaga Addresses ARTPOP Part II Fan Petition

Lady Gaga's 2013 album ARTPOP has skyrocketed into the top 3 albums on US iTunes following fans trending #buyARTPOPoniTunes. And once again with the full support of its original producer: DJ White Shadow

DJWS took to Instagram to voice his support of the albums resurgence on the iTunes Charts, posting the following graphic. 

C467BC6F-9064-4E80-BA33-5F9C62DD4CA2.jpeg

Now the album is sitting at #3 on the US iTunes Album Chart, its highest peak since 2013. 

1F5A3B33-EA7E-4FCD-B36F-9BFFDCE850C7.jpeg

Earlier this month, a petition on change.org was started urging Lady Gaga and Interscope to release the unreleased follow up album to ARTPOP, ARTPOP Act II.  Fans were instantly reminded of the follow up album when DJ White Shadow took to Instagram on April Fools Day and joked about the song "Tea" being released through an NFT. 

Upon noticing the petition started by fans, DJ White Shadow took a more serious approach to it and ARTPOP Act II, stating his desire for fans to hear the unreleased songs, all the while supporting the petition for its release fully.  

Lady Gaga took to Twitter to acknowledge the petition, the album, and the support of her little monsters.

You can view and sign the petition here.

Follwing Lady Gaga's tweet, ARTPOP went #1 on many iTunes Countries: (Provided by @chartgaga)

#1. Brazil #1. Chile #1. Colombia #1. Costa Rica #1. France #1. Greece #1. Honduras #1. Italy #1. Mexico #1. Poland #1. Portugal #1. Saudi Arabia #1. Turkey #1. Vietnam

View full article

• Love 5

This made me so happy! When it started charting I went double check because I couldn't believe it! I love ARTPOP and finally we found a way to show her we all do! 

Now she tweeted about it... I'm so happy 🥺 

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, Leography said:

I'm SO happy she took the time to tweet about it!! Weither Act II gets released or not, this is so precious 🥺

Exactly! It's so special to see ARTPOP charting again, and the community acknowledging such a great album... It really lit up my day to see that she tweeted about it. She could've ignored it (I mean she ignored the Grammy 😅)...

I love her so much! 🤍

• Love 2

I wasn't expecting her to acknowledge it at all. This made me so happy. I'm so proud to be an ARTPOP stan today 😭❤️

Just now, dafniye said:

I wasn't expecting her to acknowledge it at all. This made me so happy. I'm so proud to be an ARTPOP stan today 😭❤️

Also, ARTPOP is currently #1 on iTunes Saudi Arabia. I hope she sees that and knows how much we love her here and adore her albums, especially ARTPOP

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Loloreanne said:

Do you think she will talk about ARTPOP ACTII at the chromatica ball? Or even sing an unrelease song?

:cute:

I don't think actually. Just the fact that she tweeted about it is enough for me XD

• Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

Honduras representing 🇭🇳🔵 I’m proud of my country for the first time :award2:

• Love 1
  • LMAO 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

2 hours ago, danibon1 said:

I’m wigless. Speechless. Shook. Snatched. ARTPOPped. This is unbelievable 😭❤️

ARTPOPped is my new favourite word 😂 

• Love 1
  • LMAO 1

It was indeed so surreal to watch these happening. Days ago we were just as shocked with DJWS responses... what an amazing chaotic weeks.

3 hours ago, danibon1 said:

I’m wigless. Speechless. Shook. Snatched. ARTPOPped. This is unbelievable 😭❤️

ARTPOPped:crying: I'm crying

45 minutes ago, gia said:

ARTPOPped is my new favourite word 😂 

I'm surprised she acknowledged this petition, I always thought she'd have known about it privately but never publicly respond to it. It's good to see her communicate with us like this again, in my opinion, her communicating with us was the missing piece to the puzzle known as the Chromatica era. 

1 hour ago, Steff said:

1 hour ago, Steff said:

It was indeed so surreal to watch these happening. Days ago we were just as shocked with DJWS responses... what an amazing chaotic weeks.

It is unreal right , i can't believe its going this far ❤😮

• Love 1