Your favorite Gaga Remix

What do you about remix in general? I think a good remix must keep a little bit the structure of the original song and lyrics. I dont like when it just adds bass or smth els and change Nothing or change too much the song and you don't roconize it.

I love "Lady Gaga the remix", my favorite are love game feat Marilyn Manson, boys boys boys Manhattan Clique remix, Bad Romance starsmith remix and many others.

What is your favorite gaga remix? 

I don't think all the 911 remixs are good. And you?

• Love 1

Personally I'm not a huge fan of remixes... some are good but it never happened to me that I liked a remix more than an original song... I don't know, I guess I just get used to original songs and then dislike anything new haha 

But some remixes are good! 

• Love 2

I love remixes and remastered versions. It makes you feel as if you're listening to the song for the first time! I usually don't like the remixes included in an album, I prefer those made by fans. In my opinion, one of the best Gaga-related remix channel on YT is "Haus of Adrofita" . You should def check it out!

Edited by danibon1
  • Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

Well, I’m torn about remixes. I hate some and I love some. For example DITD Monarchy Stylites Remix is a MASTERPIECE. Also, the Judas Goldfrap, 911 Bruno Martini, the Ellis and Vitaclub Stupid Love remixes, the whole Alejandro EP, etc. 

But I loath the Free Woman and Rain On Me remixes. 

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Remixes are really not my thing, because I feel like the essence of the original song is lost in it. That being said, there are a few remixes on YouTube done by fans for Chromatica which I really adore, Free Woman Revamped version, 911 Reloaded are a few examples.

• Love 1

I LOVE 80's and 90's remixes SO much. But nowadays they're mostly so lazy. Slap the a cappella over some interchangeable beats and VOILÀ. The art of proper remix definitively got lost, and sadly Gaga never had a remix that I found truly groundbreaking. Some of them are pretty nice for sure, but nowhere near what Madonna had, for instance. 

I also miss extended versions VERY much, especially in this streaming age, where 3+ minutes songs don't stand a chance on radio :(

• Love 2

• Matt changed the title to Your favorite Gaga Remix

I like quite a few of them - Eh, Eh (Petshop Boys) , Lovegame w/ MM before he was cancelled, Bad Romance (Starsmith remix) and the Sheisse Mugler version ofc. But the standout for me is this one - You & I - (Metronomy) It feels haunting, deep, and ethereal  :dark:

• Love 1

On 4/13/2021 at 5:30 AM, LittleMouse said:

This one!

10 hours ago, Vyxx96 said:

I like quite a few of them - Eh, Eh (Petshop Boys) , Lovegame w/ MM before he was cancelled, Bad Romance (Starsmith remix) and the Sheisse Mugler version ofc. But the standout for me is this one - You & I - (Metronomy) It feels haunting, deep, and ethereal  :dark:

It's the first time i heard this two. They hit different. They both feels hauting, dark and mysterious. Thanks for sharing

• TEA 1

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 4/14/2021 at 5:16 AM, Loloreanne said:

It's the first time i heard this two. They hit different. They both feels hauting, dark and mysterious. Thanks for sharing

I'm glad you found them, :cheering:

'Haunting' now that's a word that describes both remixes perfectly.

• Love 1

another shot before we kiss the otherside!