Enigma (Super Saturday Night Live)

hiimer0s

Thank you! 

I love Enigma. The futuristic concept of it is very cool and I don't understand why some fans hate it so much. It gives her a solid ground for performance and she seems happy while doing it, so I think that's the only thing that should matter. 

• Love 1
  • WIG 1

• Gallery Admin

np babe

42 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Thanks 😍  Does anyone have or know where to find the VIDEO of the full concert??? I'd like to download it and make a dvd or something 😍

gaga archives

Thank you so much!

31 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Thank you! 

I love Enigma. The futuristic concept of it is very cool and I don't understand why some fans hate it so much. It gives her a solid ground for performance and she seems happy while doing it, so I think that's the only thing that should matter. 

IKR, it's probably because of that blue-anime wig (it became a meme lol). I kinda like it tho.

Performing in Las Vegas is such an honour! As an artist, you get to celebrate what you've accomplished in your career up until that moment. That show must've made Gaga really proud of herself :)

I would've have loved if she had included Venus in the set list... can you imagine? 

:sad2:

1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Thank you! 

The world is just not ready for it... 😌 They will love it and miss it in 8/9 years :chillin:

2 hours ago, danibon1 said:

Thank you so much!

IKR, it's probably because of that blue-anime wig (it became a meme lol). I kinda like it tho.

Performing in Las Vegas is such an honour! As an artist, you get to celebrate what you've accomplished in your career up until that moment. That show must've made Gaga really proud of herself :)

I would've have loved if she had included Venus in the set list... can you imagine? 

:sad2:

I feel like a lot of songs from ARTPOP would have fit the Enigma residency so much more. Venus would have been a blast. 

Imagine Sexxx dreams. Let me go cry

1 hour ago, gia said:

The world is just not ready for it... 😌 They will love it and miss it in 8/9 years :chillin:

True. Fans always do this where they bash one thing at the moment and then a couple of years later miss that very same thing.